Am I?

Bad Boy

Seohyun POV

  After me and Luhan oppa had lunch he took me home. He probably saw how tired I was. I had fun, Luhan oppa is very kind,cute and romantic. Luhan oppa is the first guy I like more than as a friend. When we spent the day together makes me think that maybe he is the one for me and I asked myself "am I falling for him?"

 

flashback:

Seohyun: "Oppa where are you taking me?"

Luhan: I already told you, I'm taking you to have lunch with me.

Seohyun: Oppa we can't be seen together or else both of us will get in trouble...

Luhan: Ouch, you don't want to be seen with me?

Seohyun: Thast's not what I mean, I...

Luhan: Just kidding, I know what you mean, hehhehe.. your so cute when your nervous

Seohyun: Ehhhh, kamsamnida....

    I was surprised when he stopped his car at McDonalds. I looked at him with a confused expression. He just grinned at me, "no one would pay much attention to us in here" I guess his right. Before I have the chance to open my door, he was there holding his hands out for me to take with my door open. I shyly take his hand and got out but I didn't miss the look of satisfaction in his eyes. I was about to ask him what that was about but it was already gone replaced by a smile. I thought I just imagined it but I'm sure that I saw the satisfaction in his eyes. I was quiet for awhile wondering why he has that expression but as soon as I his worried expression I forgot about my question.

  We ate and laughed and sometimes we flirted. The waitress told us that we look good together and we both said no because we are not a couple. I said "we are not a couple" while Luhan oppa said "we are not a couple YET" I was shocked at first. I know he likes me but I'm not sure about me. After oppa said that the waitress told him "Goodluck" 

Luhan POV

   I had fun was all I could say. It's been awhile since I smiled for real but when I'm with her she makes it so easy for me to smile. I remember her shocked and embarassed face when I told the waitress that "were not a couple yet."

I told myself I won't fall for her but I'm not too sure anymore.

 

Seohyun POV

  "Unnies,can I tell you something?" Taeyeon unnie just looked at me and said "ofcourse you can maknae" I sighed "I think I like someone" That got my unnies attention. Thay all stared at me with a shocked expression and waited for me to say "I'm kidding" but I'm not. I really think I like oppa. Yoona unnie was the first to breake the silence and asked me if I'm sure. I sighed again and said "I'm pretty sure I like him unnie" When my unnies heard that, they all started squeling.

Tiffany: Our maknae likes someone!!!

Sunny: She's grown up now!!!

Hyoyeon: My baby!!!

  Jessica unnie quietely said "we don't even know who she likes, she might like the wrong person and end up getting hurt" Everone quite down and started asking me questions.

Yuri: What's his name?

Seohyun: Xi Luhan

Sunny: Xi Luhan? isn't he the son of a millionaire?

Tiffany: Is he handsome?

Seohyun: neh unnie.... very handsome

Sooyoung: Does he show any interest in you?

Seohyun: Neh unnie, he actually talked to me first, he even took me to lunch today...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeehhhhhhh!!! so sweet

Taeyeon: Does he flirt?

SEohyun: I think so.... YES

Tiffany: Is he a playboy?

 Ofcourse Tiffany umma would ask that. When I didn't say anything, my unnies took that as a yes. I know that oppa is a playboy but he is different to me. My unnies has worried expressions. We don't know about that maknae, were gonna have to ask SUJU oppas abot what they think and we will have to do research to do about him to make sure he doesn't hurt you. "Neh unnie, I understand."

 

 

hope you liked it... have a great and happy weekend everyone!!!!