Texting, Schedules, Lunch

Bad Boy

   I immediately texted Seohyun when I got home from school.

Luhan: Hi, what are you doing?

Seohyun: Hi oppa, I just got home from practice. You? *Can I call you oppa? I never asked for your permission..:))

Luhan: ofcourse you can Angel... I'm at home right now thinking about you...

Seohyun: Ehhhhhhhh, oppa why are you calling me Angel?

Luhan: Because you are an angel...  are you gonna be in school tomorrow?

Seohyun: Neh oppa, I'll be there...  byebye I need to go to sleep now

Luhan: nytnyt sweet dreams Angel, think about me...

   This is going too easy for my taste, she's just like those other girls I usually hook up with..Well, that's good since this is a dare and I'm pretty sure I will win this bet. ring...... another text from Seohyun

Seohyun: Oppa were you flirting to me?

Luhan: Neh... 

Seohyun: ohhhhhh ok, nytnyt

 

  So she isn't as innocent as everyone thought. This is gonna be easy.

 

The bell already rang for first hour but still no sign of her. Second, third, fourth but still no sign og her. How dare her lie to me saying she's gonna be here when she's not....I better tell my friends about my progress, Kris you better watch out I'm gonna get your ferrari.

I'm sitting with my friends at our usual table in the cafeteria when the doors opned getting everyones attention. Everyone stared at the person coming in , looking like she just had her own fashionshow and looking like a godess. Yup, it's Seohyun late again. That's good it means I can flirt with her. An idea came into my mind so I smiled at her and walked her to her table where we will have lunch together. She smiled shyly at me while saying "hi oppa" I smiled at her and that caused everyone to gasp "I was waiting for you, where have you been? are you alright?" she blushed and said "oppa I had another schedule, sorry for making you wait.."  ahhhh so its her schedule again. She must be really tired and hungry "have you eaten yet?" she shook her head, "lets go then" she looked at me with a confused expression and asked me "where are we going oppa?" I looked at her and smile "I'm gonna buy you some lunch" Everyone heard that and started murmuring to eachother. Good, everyone believed my acting. "What are you waiting for? let's go, I'm hungry too you know" her face is redder than a tomato "Neh oppa" I held her hand and took her to my car. Let the game begin...

 

I hope I didn't disappoint you...the picture above is what she wore