Confession

Bad Boy

Luhan POV:

    I got home and immiedately started to plan my next move to make Seohyun fall for me even more. While thinking of any ideas, I thought of how kind,caring,beautiful and how I'm starting to like her. I know I can't like her and I need to end this game before I get too attached to her. I need to end this game as soon as possible before it hurts my reputation and hurt me.

 

    I got to school early and texted my friends to meet me. My friends are more than shocked to see me so early and with a pride smile.

Sehun: Hyung are you alright?

Suho: Neh, hyung what's wrong? why are up early and why are you happy?

Tao:Are you taking drugs???

Luhan: Relax, I'm no taking drugs and I'm alright. Can't I be happy?

Xiumin: It's unussual for you to be cheerful this early....

Luhan: I'm happy because....

Sehun, Kai, Tao: because....

Luhan: Because she is falling for me!!! Hooooooooo!!!!

D.O.: Who?

Luhan: Seohyun...

Kris: Noooo waaaayyy...

Luhan: Yesssss waaaayyyy...  you better say bye to your ferarri Kris.

Chanyeol: How did you do it hyung??? that's impossible!!!!

Luhan: I'm hurt Yeolie, don't you trust in my charm? she's just like those other girls easy to fool.....

 

Seohyun POV:

    I heard someone yell my name "Seohyun!!" I looked around and spotted Luhan oppa smiling brightly, walking towards me. Why does he have to look so handsome? "goodmorning angel" I just smiled and continue walking "goodmorning oppa, how are you?" I noticed that everyone had gone quiet and is looking at us, "better now that your here" I glanced at him but quickly looked away when I saw the way he is staring at me, "why, did you need anything oppa?"  wait, is he blushing?!?! I smiled at him causing him to look away "nothing" I stood infront of him and pouted "oppa tell me...." I pouted again and I can see that he is melting. Thank you unnies for teaching me how to be cute....

 

Luhan POV:

 What is she doing? Once she did that cute face everyone is in awe and started whispering to eachother, "how can she be so cute" "she really is SNSD maknae" "how could Luhan resist that face?" I looked at Seohyun and sighed, I feel like I'm melting. Luhan focus....don't let her affect you. I looked at her straight in the eyes and said "I know I haven't been hiding my feelings towards you, I was pretty obvious and I know that you know how I feel."  Seing realization cross her face, I took a breathe and continued "I like you Seohyun, I would do everything to make you happy. Will you go out with me?"

 

 

I hope I didn't disappoint...