TO LOVE OR NOT TO LOVE?

Ignoring someone that means to you; Is hard!

   Yoona: I need time to think. Can i rest for now?

    Mrs. Im: You can dear, since the Doctor said  you can't be tired always. 

    Tiffany: Yoong we will go home. Rest well just tell us when you going home.

     Yoona: OK unnie. Be careful when you go home. 

     Donghae's POV: 

             He was their standing in the bridge looking at the sea. He was talking to himself. " Yoong, just tell me why you have to ignore me. It's too not being with you, and I'm not use to it. But it's what you wantb i guess we would be strangers. I think this is goodbye. When I think i will just stare at you, since you won't really talk to me. Yoona can't you believe your the first girl i ever cried over. I really don't know what i really feel towards you is it love or just sister love.

Girl: I didn't know you still come here.

Donghae: fany what are you doing here?

Tiffany: i came here to talk about something, and brought this. ( shows the can of beer)

Donghae: Thanks. How is she?

Tiffany: She's fine she just need to rest. So you won't bother her anymore.

Donghae: Well, it's not that i got tired of following her and asking her. I just respect her ignoring me.

Tiffany: How much do you care for her?

 

Hey guys, since the winner on the poll was a tie so i will put Taeteuk and Seokyu couple maybe by the next chapter. Please comment and tell me if my story is okay.