Prank on them!

Ignoring someone that means to you; Is hard!

After they ate breakfast they ready themselves to come to Taeyeon's house. They were early and Taeyeon was still preparing the food. Sothey decided to help here as hour passes all of them came. They watching a movie and went to the pool area where they were playing cards. While the boys were sort off bored then evil maknae kyuhyun came up with a prank on the girls.

"Guys I have a plan to make to the girls."Kyuhyun said.

"What is it?"Donghae said.

"Let's through them in the pool."Kyuhyun said.

"But what if they get hurt."Ryeowook said.

"Yeah."Leeteuk said.

"Just be careful and protect them."Kyuhyun said.

"Then it's on."Heechul said.

'Fighting!!!."Yesung said.

 

on the pool."

"I'm hungry.."Sooyoung said.

"Le's get the food."Yoona said.

"We'll come with you."The rest said.

on the other hand..

  "Guys there going in just cover their eyes and mouth but be a little bit strong since they might fight back."Leeteuk said.

"Let's go but let cover ourselves with scarf."Yesung said. cover themselves.

"Let's go."

 once the girls came in suddenly their mouth and eyes were covered and got dragged to the pool. They were thrown there but with the people who dragged them. Once they opened their eyes they were crying and their eyes are with tears because they got scared. But when the saw the boys smilling they hugged them and got angry.

"yah hae your so mean I got scared.!" Yoona said with tears and slap Donghae's chest.

"Sorry..It was kyuhyun's fault."Donghae said as he stopped Yoona from her slapping his chest and just made her hugged him.

"I hate you." The girls said to the boys.

"Sorry it's kyuhyun's fault."The rest said as they pointed him.

"yah Kyu I told you stop making pranks on people!"Seohyun said.

"Ohww..."The boys said.

"You also Lee Donghae!."Yoona said.

"Not only Kyu and Hae but all of you!"Taeyeon said.

"Wait since when did Seohyun became an ice princess like Jessica?"Heechul asked.

"Since the day she hangout with me!."Jessica said.

"You fix this."The girls said.

"And don't balme Kyuhyun since you also help."Hyoyeon said.


What will they do to make the girls  feel better? Please comment and subscribe