Sudden announcement! / Is this goodbye?

Ignoring someone that means to you; Is hard!

Seohyun: is it a favor?                                        

Kyuhyun: if you take it as a favor then it shall be. Seohyun : I would do the favor you wanted but it doesn't change anything.                                  

Kyuhyun: I prepared myself to accept that words. Seohyun: Then we shall dance.

kyuhyun brought her to the dance floor when everyone is dancing. He was just enjoying it even thought they aren't together anymore. But it was almost ten in the evening they were done dancing they sat on different tables. Kyuhyun seems silent. Right then he really wanted to tell something and so he did.

Kyuhyun: Seohyun just one more favor.            

Seohyun: Just asked any favor as long as it doesn't require forgiving you and we will just be friends until forever.                                      

Kyuhyun: I'm sorry but this would be my very last favor. We need to talk in the garden please.  

Seohyun:Be fast.

In the garden

Kyuhyun:Seohyun can you put this first.  (Hands her a handkerchief.) just keep walking I'll guide you.

Seohyun: ok

Kyuhyun: this would be my last gift.

Seohyun: why do you seem like saying goodbye.


YoonHae part

Mrs. Im: Good evening every one and thank you for being here in the event if this so called triplets.( causes everyone to laugh)

Mr. Im: We would like to announce a special even these coming 17th of December. First shall we call two people who are soon becoming one.

Mrs. Im: Lee Donghae and Im Yoona . 

Yoona and Donghae were shock of a sudden announcement but still they still went on stage. Donghae help Yoon went to the stage, and they both held hands. They bowed to the guest and everyone teased them. The flirts where still shock and Yoona gave them a smirk and a beautiful death glare.

 

hey readers

how was this chapter? I just want to asked if you wanted Seohyun and Kyuhyun together? This has 7 chapters left..