Will We Be Together Again?

Ignoring someone that means to you; Is hard!

       It took them hours to travel. Yoona suddenly slept ; Donghae notice that Yoona wasn't in a comfortable way of sleeping. He found his pillow and blanket, and he put it on Yoona. Then he was satisfied to see her in a comfortable of sleeping now. As time pass Donghae couldn't sleep he was always thinking why Yoona had ignored her about years now and she hadn't told the reason why even her close friend. he said to his mind " Yoona, why have you been ignoring me for years already. Please just tell the reason why and i will accept it even though it will hurt me." It has been always on his mind since the day she ignored him Then the driver told them they had arrived. it was a very big school. It was so high class which all the student would watched you from head to toe. when they arrived Donghae gently woke Yoona up. She would up and was grabbing her things. Donghae wanted to offer to bring her things,but he knew she would refuse. Suddenly  two students came it was a boy and a girl.

Boy: hi , we are your tour guide to this day, and my name is OK Taecyeon.

Girl: and I am Sohee. So we will take you to your dorm.

      They took about 5 floor to go to their dorm, and Yoona was so tired because her things was heavy. Donghae was about to help her but he got cut by the boy named Tacyeon. He was a bit jealous and was confused why. They finally arrived on theirdorm; they lived in separate rooms. Yoona and Donghae's room were 3 feet  apart. They put their thing inside and they took a little rest. After a while they were touring the school it was so big and pleasing to see in the eyes. Some girls were whispering ad gossiping about Donghae and the boys were talking and amazed by Yoona. Well for the real things they were gifted with beauty.  When they arrived into each place and rooms everyone was always talking and gossiping.  They were all settled and done touring now it's their time to get their uniforms, book, and schedules. Even though they will just stay their for 5 dat but they have to be a regular student not special classes. Sohee and Yoona went separately with the boys.  Sohee helped Yoona to find her needs they went to the school a little shop to buy their needs. She helped Yoona with everything, they seem to enjoy the day. While for Donghae nothing fun he went to buy stuff and directly went back to his dorm. He isn't the type of person that mingles or talks easy to stranger. They ended their day simply.