Beautiful Goodbye/Beauty of your heart

Ignoring someone that means to you; Is hard!

AKyuhyun: Please count till twenty..

Seohyun:1..2..3...4..5...6...7...8..9...10......

Kyuhun slowly put twenty boxes apart from here feet forming a straight line. Seohyun ended counted till twenty see calls him lost of time,but silence only can be heard. She calls him endlessly see removes the handchief, and she looks around only a line of twenty boxes were their. She starts to open the small box till she open the large one.  It was a large box with a very big white huggable teddy bear and it hold a white paper or a letter.

Dear My Angel Maknae,

     I love you but I'm leaving you. I know I am not allowed to say this but you are about to be engage by another man. Your parents didn't tell be to stay away from you but I decided to do this. I'm not your guy, and you love books, while I like playing game, I sing, and you sing too. But we have diffrent things in common. It just maybe He has better things in common like you. Don't do something immature, and be yourself, but i just want to asked forgiveness. I'm syupid, immature not having enough time with you. I'm just happy to have you for quite along time. Let's meet again with your husband and kids..

                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Truly yours,

 Devil Maknae            

She didn't waste the time she run outside to find him, but no signs only busy traffic. She doesn't see his car, She was hit by a bycicle and her head hit the ground hard.. Seohyun is the healthy one but the with the fragile head so everytime She hit anything everybody would swiftly raised her head up but no one was there to help only people walking. The other saw the gift in the garden saw gift and a letter on the floor they went outside to find her, and there she was in the road with blood flowing. Yoona didn't care when she saw her she just a cloth from here dress and she didn't even care seeing her dress ripe. The sent her to the hospital they separate each other and inform what happen to Seohyun. Everyone was crying, and the boys tried to contact Kyuhyun. But then they failed. It took several hours for the doctor to inform them how she I'd if she is in a critical state. They waited, waited,and waited.. Yoona was sent home by Donghae,she hesitated but she can't win over him. He news amazed that she didn't think twice ripping her clothes just to wipe her blood. He was just amazed she isn't good with blood but for her she did it. She got a call it from Taeyeon. Seohyun need a blood donation only Yoona,and Kyuhyun aronly the ones with the same blood type...

 

6 more to go to ending.. Please subscribe,comment 

  So what's happening now?