Will We Be Together Again?

Ignoring someone that means to you; Is hard!
Ms. Kang announce that she and Donghae will be assigned to be sent in another school. Which was established by the presidents of the schools. She was told that they had to leave tomorrow for their 5 days of being regular students, but the difference is that they had to stay in a dorm. She was still wondering on how she will be able to talk or to hung out with him since they had ignored each other for years it would be really awkward. So she went and find her friends and told them about what Ms. Kang told her. Yoona: girls I will be leaving for tomorrow for a to be a regular student inanother school that is what ms. Kang told me. Seohyun: you will come back here right? Yoona: yes, it's only five days, but i'm worried on how will i be able to talk or hung out with him? Hyoyeon: Why won't you tell us the reason why you ignored Donghae? Yoona hadn't told them still about 5 years until now. She had a hard time figuring it because she was so busy with other stuff. But she sometimes wondered why. She just let out a deep sigh. And told her friends that she has to go home and pack for their stuff tomorrow. When she arrived home she told her mom about it her mom was proud that she get to go on another school which is very popular. Her mom tol her to bring alot of stuff, but she told her mom it was only five days. But her mom notice something on her that look like a big problem. Mrs. Im: dear is there something wrong? Yoona: huh? No theirs nothing wrong mom. Mrs. Im: Is it him or your worried for you school? Yoona: well for the real thing mom it's always been him bothering me. And i can't even figure it why i always ignore him. Does it even involve love on it? It is really making me crazy. Yoona finally told what she was burden for years, she was to burdened that she just cried alot of tears. Mrs. Im: come down dear life is really like that evem whe you fall in love you, him or even both of you have to suffer and know what love really is. Yoona: but i never wanted to fall for him not because i like its just... Mrs. Im: its just your scared that he doesn't like you back or you just wanted him to be your bestfriend or brother. Yoona hadn't said anything anymore she just cried and cried. While Donghae saw her crying and he was wondering why she was crying. He was thinking that Yoona doesn't want him to be with him and she really hated him. So he was also getting crazy and wondering why she was ingnoring him. He always asked her sister Tiffany which is also Yoona's friend. She always tell him that Yoona never told them reason why she ignored him. He went home with a heavy head thing of stuff which also stressed him out.