BUT HOW DID THIS HAPPEN.../ THE SHOW IS ABOUT TO START!

Ignoring someone that means to you; Is hard!

they plan for it to be successful Yoona came home from school with Donghae. Exactly when they were aabout to open the door. Mr. Im was going out with a fake angry face and Yoona came near him

Yoona: Dad what happen?

Mr. Im: Ask  you mom.. I have to leave. ( go inside the car and leaves)

Yoona: dad dad..

Donghae: let's asked Umma yoong..

goes inside..

Yoona: Mom what happen.. Fany?

Mrs. Im: Your..your..  (cries)

Tiffany: can I talk for you auntie? ( Mrs. Im nods)

Tiffany: Your father wants you to ge married with a guy that we don't know. but if Donghae will marry you. he won't let you get married with that guy. and you mom doesn't want you to get married with that guy.

Donghae: but but....

Yoona: I have to marry him so that i can't get married with the other guy...( dumb founded)

Donghae: YOur not kidding right( doesn't believe)

Tiffany: why would we lie in this moment.

Mrs. Im: (comes near yoona) Dear I don't want you to be abuse by a guy we don't know unlike hae we have known him for a long time and i know him already just like you do. Please dear I don't want you to get hurt besides we are leaving for buissness. I can't leave you with a guy that we didn't know.

Yoona: wait did you just say your leaving for buissness.

Tiffany: yes they are yoogie.

Donghae: ANd if ever we say yes we both going to leave here alone?

TIffany: yes.. but look auntie so worried about her and what if that guy might harm her or kill her.

Yoona: I'm fine judt for my sake but what about you? you might not like it.(ASKED HAe)

Donghae: I'm fine for it just for you sake.

Mrs. Im: dear and son.. I'm really happy that you both agree for your sake..


hey guy still didn't recover still sick... but i tried to update.. please try to read my new story I saw you. and subscribe...