Love You Boy

Ignoring someone that means to you; Is hard!

She woke up, and she was sweating. She was very nervous, but she wanted to be in his embrace, and it bothers her. She went to his house and found Siwon's car. She was sweating and crying, and she couldn't arrange her words beause of a nightmare. She was scared to lose him and then she finally realize that she has been falling all along. She rang their doorbell and then Tiffany opened the front door.

"Yoona, what brings you in this time?"Tiffany said.

"Tiffany, where is Donghae?"Yoona's eyes were sparkling.

"He's sleeping. Don't cry."Tiffany said.

"I'm sorry to disturbed you."Yoona said as it was streaming down on here cheeks.

"Come inside it's chilly here."Tiffany said.

Yoona who was sobbing and was trembling. Siwon who went to Tiffany's house was because he wasn't sure leaving these 4 people alone. He trust the boys but sometimes they to careless and stubborn he stayed to guard them because he saw a strange beggar who  was taking drug he looks very dirty and was spying Tiffany's house. Siwon saw Yoona who was crying really hard.

"What happen here?"Siwon asked.

"She just cried and she went here alone."Tiffany said.

"Yoona, what's wrong?" Siwon said.

"I want to see him."Yoona said as shebwas sobbing. She was scared of losing him. There was no use of ignoring him. 

"I will wake him up, uljima." Tiffany said. 

"Yoona, what happen? Tell me?" Siwon ask. 

"I dream that someone killed him. I don't want to lose him oppa. I don't want..."

 

 

 

 

 

Next Chap:

 

"Yoona?" 

"Oppa! Oppa!!!" 

 

"Donghae! Donghae!"

 

Done you make one move or else it's gonna be death!"