Ignoring someone that means to you; Is hard!

Ignoring someone that means to you; Is hard!

       They were woken up by an alarm. Yoona and Donghae doesn't have a problem of waking up, and sothey immediately got up from where were sleeping at. They took a bath and ate their breakfast. Someone was knockin on Yoona's dorm.

Donghae: Yoong are you done? We have to meet Sohee and Taecyeon.

Yoona: Ok I'm done i will just go out. (talks through the door)

Donghae: Ok I will wait here.

Yoona: You can go ahead. I'll just meet or see you at the hallway since i still have to do something. (shouts through the door.)

Donghae: No i'll wait here. You might get lost.

Yoona: No i won't

    Donghae just gave up because if he would continue  Yoona would still win. He left with a sad face and he felt  down.  Yoona in the was crying again in the room because she doesn't  to throw Donghae's offer but theirs something annoying her for the past few years.  But she still had high hopes that they will be same as they friendship as before. She went to the bathroom and fix her self. she wore her glasses to avoid Donghae noticing that she was crying. She went tp the hallway were she told Donghae were they will meet. She went but she saw Donghae with Sohee chatting sweetly. She felt  knife stabbed her. She was feeling weird she had never felt like this before. She was feeling confuse and she felt really pale. She was out of her mind that she didn't notice Taecyeon was talking to her. 

 Taecyeon: Yoona ... Yoona?

Yoona: ohh.. Taecyeon when did you come?

Taecyeon: Just a minute ago.. Why are you out of you mind? it seems you've been thinking something. what is it?

Yoona: Nothing it to private for you to know. 

Taecyeon: OK.. It's your decision. Maybe you will regret no telling me.

Yoona: I just met you yesterday and i don't really talk to people who i just met.

Taecyeon: then i will introduce myself. 

      Taecyeon on the other hand was introducing himself to  Yoona. Yoona seems to enjoy it but she really wanted it to be Donghae. Donghae saw Yoona  and Taecyeon past he wanted to snatch her away from him but that would be too mean if he did that. He just went with the flow like nothing had happen. They started their class Donghae can't focus on the subject his eyes is always on Yoona.  Yoona was listening, but she felt sick and fainting. She went out and went to the bathroom. Her head was spinning and she started to loose her sight. As she fell someone catch her.