Here we go!

Ignoring someone that means to you; Is hard!

      Yoona was finally out of the hospital, and everyone was greatful to see her strong again. But she still have some fear. Mrs.Im was thinking to go with the plan. She and her husband have to leave for a meeting in America. She then drop Yoona to the house and went to Tiffany's house, and she forgot that Donghae was with  her so she thought of an excuse to let Donghae stay at her house to take care of Yoona. She went to her house again and went to Tiffany's House.

Tiffany's House.

  Mrs. Im: (knocks)

Tiffany: ( opens the door)

Mrs. Im: Tiffany can I talk to you about the plan.

Tiffany: Ok Auntie, come in i'll call the others.

Mrs. Im: ok

Tiffany: Kyuhyun, Leeteuk! COME DOWN!  (shouts) Sorry auntie.

Mrs. im: It's ok tiffany sit down and let's talk.

Tiffany: What about the plan Auntie?

Mrs. Im: I wanted to do it tonight since I have to leave and I don't want her to be alone at home. I also wanted Donghae to take care of her.

Tiffany: Well we can help since honestly I couldn't take care of Yoona. I have alot of school activities and we have different schedules.

Mrs. Im: I'm glad your brother is there to help her.

Kyuhyun: What is it Fany? OH.. Auntie.

Leeteuk: Auntie.

Tiffany: Auntie is here to ask help for the plan

Leeteuk: Sure we can help.

 Kyuhyun: We could were are alot.

Mrs. Im: How will we do it?

   they were planning like this like than and alot more. finally they came up with a wonderful plan that really needs alot of acting. It wasn't a problem with Mrs. Im since she use to be in theater.


Here is a chapter guys... I tried to update even though I'm sick...