Who's Hotter Now!

Ignoring someone that means to you; Is hard!

Yoona's POV: 

Indeed they dropped they mouth opened. I needed a drink I stop by at a young student having hot coffe, but I didn't care a grab it from her. She wasn't angry instead she flash a smile, I sent her my smirk. 

"You, starting to be cold Yoona."Jessica said with her famous death smile.

"Well, I need to be on of the ice princess. Just like you."I said.

"Develope move coldness and you'll be in my group."Jessica said.

"Then, i would let you wait any longer."Yoona said as her evil smile appear.

"Then you tell tho se girl to run cause the new devils are coming."Tiffany said.

"Aren't we getting overboard."Seohyun said.

"No, Seohyun it's just you need to be something new. We need to make a move before they do something wrong."Taeyeon said as her eye color turned different.

"You don't want what happen to us before right?"Sunny asked.

"I may have been an angel but now i'm raise as a devil."Seohyun said.

"We better go."Hyoyeon said.

When we cross to the boys class they did not notice use instead they were busy mingle with those new girls. This thing aint jealousy, just being alert. Not letting the incident happen again. I guess we are starting something new. Lucky I was in the class with the fish, Lee Donghae. I seat right next to him. He was enjoying talking with ine of them. He notice me and his mouth were wide open.

"Yoona?"He said.

"Donghae!"I said.

"You look hot!"He said.

"Thanks."I said.

"Aren't you uncomfortable with that word?"He said.

"I'm turning 19, why should I be uncomfortable. Hey is this your new friend?"I said as I flash a secret glare.

"Yeah, she is."He said.

"Hey.'I said.

"hi"She said.

"You seem so innocent."I said.

"thanks."she said.

"Oh no. Don't think that was a praise."I said.

"Sorry, I didn't know."She said.

"You should know I don't easily praise anyone."I said it inocently but I was being mean.

"Good Morning Class!."

"Good Morning!" 

Girl let's see the mess I can make.. P.S: Stop acting Innocent.. Your actually a daughter if a ...

Jessica's POV:

I came in someon was sitting in my chair.

"Hey get out of my seat."I said causing everyone to look at me, but I didn't care.

"huh?"She said.

"I said get Off  my chair !!"I said again

"Sorry she's really like that!"Heechul said.

"Stop explaining."I said.

"Sorry for taking your seat!"

"I don't care."

"Sica why are you so not in the mood."

"MInd your own buissness."

"Did I do somethig wrong. You look hot!!"

"Stop annoying me Son of a ."

"YAH! Jessica Jung!"

"Good Morning class."

Same thing goes to the others. They were proud that the boys called them hot. They are preparing for the party tomorrow Yoona contact every party oraganizer. The other girls invited some people. Especially the boys now they were looking for dresses. They were excited. They also invited the girls who were flirting with the boys. They rehearse some special performance.