I WON''T BOTHER YOU ANYMORE.

Ignoring someone that means to you; Is hard!

      Yoona woke up in swhite room. She saw her mom and friends, but it was a little bit incomplete Tiffany, Leeteuk, and kyuhyun was there. but he wasn't. then she remembered that she threw off Donghae's offer and maybe he was dissapointed. She asked her mom on what had happen.

 Yoona: Mom. how did i end up here?

 Mrs. Im: You fainted, and Donghae brought you here.

 Yoona: Oh.. where is he?

  Mrs. Im: He left, and he said he won't bother you anymore.

 Yoona: Where did he go?

 Mrs. Im: We don't know.

    The doctor came and talk to Mrs. Im.

Dr. kwon: Mrs. Im, Yoona is fine she's just stress. And she can't always be tired or think to much. She might faint again, and she should not always think of problems.

Mrs. Im: Thank you doc. 

the doctor left.

Mrs. Im: Girls and boys can i talk to Yoona first? Tiffany and Taeyeon can you stay.  

Tiffany and Taeyeon stayed, and the other went out.

Mrs. Im: Yoona what the problem? please tell us.

Yoona: I couldn't figure it out mom. I don't know why when he's there i feel nervous or wanted to ignore him but then i get  guilty later on.

Mrs. Im: What had happen before you fainted?

Yoona: He told me that we were going to meet Sohee and Taecyeon, but i told him to go ahead. But he told me that he will wait coz i might get lost. i told him i won't then he left. When i went in th hallway i saw him with Sohee i felt different. like something stabbing.

Tiffany: Have you fallen for my brother?

Taeyeon: Are you?

Yoona: I don't know. 

 She remembered how she was brought to the hospital. When Donghae spoke to her.

    flashback:

   When Yoona fell; Donghae felt uncomfortable so he went out to check it something had happen. He saw her on floor. He cam running to her and carried her. He went to the classroom and told their teacher about her. Then her teacher offered to drive them to the hospital. 

Donghae: Yoong wake up. Please. Yoong..

Teacher: It's okay donghae she will be fine.

Donghae: i hope.

Donghae: Im Yoona why did have to ignore me? You know it's so hard no to be with you.

Yoona may be unconsious but she could still hear. Her tears suddenly scape from her eyes.

Donghae: Yoong if you don't want me to be with you. i won't bother you anymore.

Teacher: when you really love someone you have to make some sacrifices. Before you could win them.

Donghae: I Don't know if i love her like more than friends, but i think i love as a sister.

Teacher: Sometime loves starts like that.

Donghae: I'm sorry for being emotional.

Teacher: It's fine.

end of flashback.

   Her tears escape through her eyes that made her mom, Tiffany and Taeyeon worried.

Taeyeon: Why are you crying Yoong?

Yoona: I just remembered when he brought me here he said something.

Tiffany: What is it?

Yoona: He won't bother me anymore. And he doesn't know that he loves me more than a friend.

Taeyeon: Did you already have fallen for him?