It's Enough!!!/ I'm sorry

Ignoring someone that means to you; Is hard!

After their apology they went and ate. Donghae went near Yoona but she suddenly avoided again. It seems like hae was now annoyed and was having to much of her thing..

"OK this is enough!"Donghae said half shouted.

"Donghae what's wrong with you!."Eunhyuk asked.

"I haad enough! She keeps ignoring me and being awkward."Donghae said suddenly in tears..

Yoona heard it and she was wiping her tears she ran out of the house and it was raining. they were about to chase her, but Donghae stopped them and chased her.

Yoona's POV:

sorry hae.. I just cant understand myself.. Sorry for the burden I know you had enough.. I'm sorry.... I need to be away from you just right now...I'm sorry everyone..

Please understand me right now... Hae I'm very very sorry I know you would hate me now.. and You wouldn't chase me... Just please leave me this day alone , so does everyone..... (yoona's thought)

Donghae POV:

Yoong sorry... I didn't mean to say that it's just that I want you to stop being awkward and just be what we are before... You have to be comfortable with me because what will happen when we get married if you aren't comfortable with me... Please show up now.. or you'll get sick.. Appa and Umma is almost coming back and you can't be sick... (Donghae's thought.)

no one pov:

After Yoona ranaway and Donghae went to chase her. Donghae was so wet by the rain he was really hoping to find her fast. then he;s wish was granted.. she was their inside a telephone stuff... she was crying and was so went donghae opened the door and hugged her she ws shocked... then he started to appologize

"Sorry Yoong I didn't mean to say it.."Donghae said.

"NO it's all my fault it just somethin gis bothering me... that why I just ignored you.."Yoona said.

"Let's fix it together ok."Donghae said as he kissed her forehead..

Yoona nodded.

"WE should go home we are soaked in the rain.."Donghae said.

"Ok Sorry hae..."Yoona said.

"Sorry also.."Donghae said as he smile at her and hugged her once again..