Will We Be Together Again?

Ignoring someone that means to you; Is hard!

 

 Yoona woke up early for school. She was very excited to she her friends. When she went to she saw Donghae with his brother an sister. It seem like they were strangers only Tiffany Donghae's sister greeted her with a smile. They were like stranger for about 3 years already. It was actually Yoona's fault she was the first one to ignore him. It started on the first day of her 7th grade in middle school.

flashback:

    Today is Yoona first day of her 7th grade. She entered the hallway of her school,and their were alot of students. She spotted Donghae with his brothers. She suddenly felt nervous and wanted to ignore him temporarily. So she walked as fast as she can, until she spotted her friends who are Jessica, Seohyun, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Taeyeon, Sooyoung and tiffany. They signal Yoona to come over and do she did.

Jessica: Yoona why do you look nervous and look like avoid someone?( curious)

Yoona: No.. I'm just excited to see you guys. (little bit nervous)

Sunny: You sure?

Yoona: yes i'm sure.

Tiffany: We better find our locker and rooms.

Seohyun: Let's go!

 They went to find their rooms and locker. They first found their locker, and their lockers were all together. Then they find their rooms. Good thing they get to be in the same class, they were happy because they get to be together all the time. But when Yoona found Donghae coming in their direction she suddenly told her friends that she has to go somewhere and directly went as fast as she could.

Yoona: girl's i need to go somewhere. see you later! (immediately walk away)

Donghae: Yoona!

 she walk as fast as she can and tried to go somewhere. 

Donghae: Tiffany where is Yoona going?

Tiffany: i don't know. Are you two fighting?

Donghae: No we're not?

Taeyeon: How some it seem that she's ignoring you?

Donghae: I don't know. I saw her this morning but, she seem that she's ignoring me.

Sooyoung: Well, aske her why is she ignoring you?

Donghae: ok.

     After they said that he was finding her, and he found her eating.

Donghae: You're still a shikshin.

Yoona: ohh.. you're here.( getting nervous)

Donghae: why are you nervous?

Yoona: It's just that i got frightened.

Donghae: Are you mad at me?

Yoona: No I'm not... i have to go bye.. ( feeling guilty)

Donghae: oh.. bye

end flashback.

 Yoona on the other had was walking to her room when she saw Donghae headin to her direction she seem to avoid and continue walking. then suddenly he spoke and told her that their teacher called her.

Donghae: Yoona you're called by Mrs. kang.

Yoona: uhh..okay.. thank you

   She went to search for her teacher then she suddenly thought when Donghae was speaking ot her it might be short conversation but she was satisfied. she went inside and found her teacher. Her teacher told something to her which made her shocked.