HER CALL FOR HELP! PLEASE BE ALIVE!

Ignoring someone that means to you; Is hard!

   Donghae's POV:

   I was so angry that  I just left her their. I directly went to my dorm and sat on the sofa. Closing my eyes. My phone rang. 

Phone conv: 

Donghae: Hello

Girl: Help..me... ha..hae..some....one sta..sta.stabbed ...me...hel..help...me ( losing breathe)

Donghae: Yoong.. ( as he called no one answered already..)

   I rushed outside finding her and i saw her in the floor taking a bath in her own blood. She was consious. I grabbed her and brought her to the principal office to asked for help. luck the principal was their they help me bring her to the hospital.

Donghae: Yoong you jus came out of the hospital and now your coming back again. What is this Yoong.

Yoona: Hae..Hae.. Pro..mise.. me.. that.. you ...won't... blame.. your...self.. be.. cause.. of.. this.. and if ever I die please get my notebbook from my closet and read it if ever on my funeral...

Donghae: I promise you. just keep your eyes open.. 

Yoona: I Love you all... Thank you..... Love you hae.(closes her eyes)

Donghae: Yoong.. please just open your eyes. (cries)

  they finally  arrived in the hospital. Donghae rushed her as fast as he coul to the emergency room. as the nurses and doctor help him.. they put her in a bed and rush her to the operating room. Donghae was suppose to come in but the nurse told him he can't go in.

while on the side Donghae sat crying, praying for her to be save. Then the principal came and sat beside him.

Principal Wu: Hae she will be fine.. I will call her parents to be informed.

Donghae: no.. i'll call them..( grab his phone and calls them)

Phone conv

Mrs. Im: Hello.

Donghae: Umma... Yoona was stabbed.. i'm here at gangnam hospital.. mianhe..

Mrs. Im: Why was she stabbed? hae

Donghae: Just come here Umma.. I'm scared what will happen to her (cries)

Mrs. Im:Ok I will


Will Yoona survive or she will die?