I'm Here/ She Needs You Everday Now, So Be With Her.

Ignoring someone that means to you; Is hard!

Author's Pov:

   Donghae was crying verd hard yesterday, and he didn't notice he had slept beside Yoona. Mr.Im with his wife went out to buy food for them to eat and went home to bring clothes for Donghae. And Mrs. Im called their friends to know about Yoona. She was worried if they will still go on with the plan.

Donghae's POV:

     I woke up beside her she was still sleeping, and I'm worried if ever she will wake up. I saw a not beside the table; its from Umma and Appa. They said they will buy food and bring me some clothes to change. I look at my clothes it has alot of Yoona's blood  stain. I really want her to wake up. After minutes  Our friends arrived they woulbe be noisy again, but instead they were quite and sad. The girl suddenly bursted on tears, and so the boys comforted them. I was happy for them that they comforted their girl, but I was jealous i hope I could find my girl to or she's just beside me not yet waking up. An hour waiting for her to wake up is like years.

Taeyeon: Hae.. Who stabbed her..

Donghae: It's Taecyeon.

Tiffany: Isn't that  the one in the news who was caught that he almost hurt and do something to a girl.

SIwon: Is the guys full name Ok Taecyeon.

Leeteuk: Let Turn on the T.V maybe it is still there in the news.

Kyuhyun: (turns the T.V on.)

  New

     A girl saw save from a boy name Ok Taecyeon who hurt the girl and tried to do something, but some people spotted him with a girl. They girl was drunk and out of her mind. As some people knew her her name is Sohee. ( Shows the picture of the girl and Taecyeon.) they are now in prison. at ****** prinson.

Donghae: That's Sohee and Taecyeon.

Leeteuk: Is it them well I better go to the where they are. Now and file a case on both of them.

Taeyeon: We should first inform them. Before we go. They're the parent of Yoona.

Mrs. Im: What are you going to tell us kids.

Donghae: Umma we found the guy who did this to Yoona.

Mr. Im: where are they now son?

Donghae: They are in jail now.

Leeteuk: Uncle are You going to go?

Mr. Im: Yes I will. And can you come with me?

Leeteuk: Sure uncle.

Taeyeon: I'll come.

Leeteuk: Taeyeon you can't. They are alot of prisoners there they might hurt you.

Mr. Im: Well he's right.  You might get hurt their.

Taeyeon: Ok uncle.. be careful.. ( kiss Leeteuk's forehead)

Leeteuk: I will

Mrs. Im: You too dear be careful. Don't do something wrong.

Mr. Im: I won't.

      We were just smiling on how sweet everyone is, But I felt someone holding my hand really tight. I look at Yoona there was tears and she really hold my hand tightly. I

Donghae: Yooong... Yoong..

Mrs. Im: What happen hae....

Donghae: She holding my hand tightly... and she's crying.....

Yoona: Hae... Don't leave me... I need you...

Donghae: I'm here.. Dont' worry we are all here... Just open your eyes..

Yoona: Hae... Umma.. I'm scared.. ( Yoona opens her eyes)

Donghae: We will help you.. Don't be scared..

Yoona: Umma... He said he won't stabbed me but he do something..

Taeyeon: He won't anymore Yoong.. He's in prison...

 Phone ringss:

Mrs. Im: WAit I'll answer this..

Phone conv:

Mr. Im: Hello dear, just wait for us the Police will investigate her.. Is she awake?

Mrs. Im: She is awake dear, but she's scared...

Mr. Im: ok dear we will be coming.

Mrs. Im: ok we will wait.

end conv

Mrs. Im: The police will come with your uncle and leeteuk.

Donghae: Umma.. Did you bring clothes.

Mrs. Im: Yeah here...

Donghae: Thanks Umma .. I'll change first.

Yoona's POV:

   after a minutes Mr.Im and Leeteuk came with the police.

Mrs. Im: Yoong wake up their here..

Yoona: Umma. Ok I will.

     They asked me what happen i didn't really want to talk about it, but I didn't really want to talk about it. I didn't want to make them upset. After they aske me they were talking to hae. He was like a husband talking to the police like something happened to his wife. But I'm not going to be his wife I don't even know what he feels towards me. I didn't forget that I said that I love Him on the way here.. After they were talking Appa came with him..

Mr. Im: Yoona, I know your still scared. But Donghae will be with you until your not scared anymore..

Mrs. Im: Donghae.. She needs you everday now, so be with her...

Donghae: Yoong i'm here ..


 Sorry guys i didn't update... but here is a chapter.. I was busy with school stuff usually projects.. but i will update weekends