Will We Be Together Again?

Ignoring someone that means to you; Is hard!

   it was a stressful night last night. Yoona woke early she was checking her things to bring. She took a bath and went down to eat her breakfast. Her things was alredy their in the chairs near the door. Mrs. Im drop her off but before she rop her off she they had a simple conversation. 

Mrs. Im: what are going to do dear?

Yoona:Just to act fine, even though i'm not.

Mrs. Im: Act normal dear coz if you do just pretend and he might find out of it. Wouldn't you he get hurt that your just pretending when your with him.

Yoona I'll try mom! (her tears slowly falling)

Mrs. Im: stop crying now; it's going to be fine your gonna be friends again. We're here. wipe your tears now if he sees you crying he might think you don't want to be with him.

  Yoona wipe her tears and bid goodbye to her mom. When she went in she saw Donghae sitting in the stairs with his brothers. he was smiling at her. she just smiled so that he won't think she's not happy to be with him. she saw her teacher going near her she ans ahe called Donghae.

Ms. Kang: Are you to ready?

Yoona: I am

Donghae: i'm ready

Ms. kang: ok follow me.

  They follow her to the parking lot, and were brought to a car where they will be brought to. When they sat they had a really big gap. before when they sit even though theirs  alot of space they still sit beside each other. but now a very big gap appeared. they started to travel. As they travel they pass through different places like parks when they pass to a house Yoona remembered something. She remembered the time when Donghae and her with his brother and his sister were playing. 

flashback:

  Yoona and Tiffany were bored so they were just sitting and thinking of stuff. thn suddenly Donghae came he was from the computer room with his brother. He spotted Yoona and Tiffany were bored. so he told them to play a game like Donghae and his brothers were bad boys while Yoona and Tiffany were regular people.Donghae stole Yoona's wallet and hid it at a basketball ring. Tiffany secretly found it and was about to give it to her while on the other side Yoona was chasing Donghae.

Yoona: Give me my wallet or you will get wet by this water.

Donghae: Like you can.

Yoona: Ok you won't give it.( accidentaly splash the water on Donghae's face.

Donghae: Hey you ruined my favorite shirt (jokingly and splash water on yoona but it only hit her leg)

Yoona: ha..ha you only hit my leg.

Donghae: yeah whatever.

end of flashback.

 Yoona remembered it but it was tears that appeared on her face  suddenly she smell a scented tissue infront of her she saw Donghae handing her tissue and with a smile on his face.

Donghae: Why are you crying?

Yoona: Nothing i just remembered something.

Donghae: oh...

  They were both sad because they could only talk some short conversation  because they were very awkward now.