birthday surprise?!

Song and Key

 

KiBum's POV

 

I run my fingers through my hair and hope that my gaze isn’t too strong.  MeiXing’s grandmother will be coming in tomorrow morning so I have to keep my cool and not explode.

“The reporter is looking for you,” Onew says to Manager Ahn.

“Aish,” he growls and then leaves to look for the reporter.

I look at MeiXing who is obviously avoiding me.

“I’ve got to go find Siwon hyung,” Henry says and then smiles at MeiXing. “It was nice meeting you.” He says something in Chinese which causes her to nod and then laugh.

My fingers tighten into a fist.

“Nuna, we should start getting ready,” Taemin says pushing her towards the room.

I release my fist and chase after them.

“So what are we doing tonight?” Taemin asks me.

“It’s a surprise.” I look to MeiXing. “Just tell her to be ready to go at seven.”

“Arasso,” he says and then sits down waiting for his turn to get his hair styled.

 

MeiXing's POV

 

I put my stuff down at the counter. I look at Taewon and pick my stuff up. I don’t trust him.

“If you pull a stunt like what you did today again, then you’re doing to regret it,” Taewon says walking through the front door.

“Whatever.”

He looks up at me. “What was that?”

I glare at him. “I. don’t. care!” I spell out for him.

He grabs my face by my chin. “You need to stop acting like this. Be a good girl and drop this act already.”

 “Who said I was acting.”

“I already have our wedding set for next month. The arrangements are almost complete,” he sneers at me.

“Liar.”

He snorts at me and then forces his lips onto mine.

I hit him as hard as I can in the chest but he wraps his arms around me so that I can’t make an escape.

His lips press harder and harder against mine and I struggle to shake him. I punch him in the stomach and he doubles over.

“B - tch!” he gasps and I run to my room.

I slam the door and lock myself in with a chair.

The lock clicks, meaning he’s locked it from the outside again.

I check my clock. It’s almost seven.

Crap! How am I supposed to get out of here?

I look around the room and my eyes settle on the window. BINGO.

I brush my teeth to scrub away Taewon’s nasty taste. B -stard.

I take a look at myself in the mirror and decide to change quickly. I grab my purse and open the door carefully so that he doesn’t hear. After checking that the chairs correctly in place, I make my escape and wedge a nail file between the window and the window ceil.

I hop the back of the fence and walk around to the entrance.

Kibum and Taemin are already there and waiting for me.

“Annyeohaseyo!” Taemin says as I sit down in the front seat.

“Where are we going?” I ask putting my purse on the floor.

“It’s a surprise.” Kibum says driving away from that prison.

 

Taemin's POV

 

We get to strange location and park beside Onew’s car. The other three hop out in disguise with scarves, sunglasses and hats/hoods.

“Is this public?” MeiXing asks and I look at Key.

“Hyung, we could get in serious trouble! What are we doing?”

“It’ll be fun,” he says putting a hat on and pushing his fake glasses up his nose.

“Are you sure about this?” I stress.

“Just put these on,” he demands throwing me sunglasses and a scarf.

I do so obediently and look back to see that he’s handing MeiXing a few bills.

“You’re going to need to ask the employee at the counter to give the six of us a room,” he says and she takes the money.

Oh god. What’s going on?!

___________________________

ok so things are actually starting to wrap up. i'd say there's about five more updates (maybe a few more but not by much.) anyways, please help me with my new fanfic >.< i don't know who i want to be the main idol and this my be the only time i take a request so if you're dying for a Thunder story then tell me in a comment...(minor detail) i'm not taking idol x idol requests. just tell me who you thinks needs some love.

anyways, aff is being a little weird on my computer so i'll try to update but this litterally took half an hour to load all the pages, so we'll see how this goes.

much love,

meimeng.

no video today.