fight.

Song and Key

Taemin's POV

 

“Taemin,” a voice groans but I just turn over in my sleep.

“TAEMIN! Your phone!” the voice yells again.

I sit up without opening my eyes and search for my phone blindly.

“Yoboseyo?”  I answer.

“Oh, Taemin! Annyo!”

I yawn and rub my eyes.

“Oh, Taemin did I wake you?” the new voice asks.

My eyes struggle to open. “Who is this?” I ask sleepishly.

“MeiXing eem nida,” she replies.

I jump up. “Nuna!”

She laughs. “I see you’re awake now.”

“Anything for Nuna. So why did you call?”

“I just wanted to share my new number and see how things are over there. I don’t need to check up on you all and fix any hair do I?” she jokes.

I look over at Minho who was, only moments ago, yelling at me but is now fast asleep.

“Everyone seems fine,” I cheer.

“Arasso, call or message me if you need anything. I know where to find any of you.” I hear her smile and it reassures me.

Okay, we will call you if we wake up with bed hair.”

She laughs only the other end before telling me goodbye and hanging up.

I quickly add her as a contact and then put her number in Minho’s phone and send her a message:

“Minho says hello -.-zZZzZZ         -tm c:”

She replies back:

“Please sleep well Minho. Sorry for waking you two! T.T          -mx”

I laugh silently and put Minho’s phone back.

“What are you up to?” a deep voice asks as I sneak away.

“So you are awake!”

He groans. “You’re so loud, how could I sleep?”

“Sorry Hyung. You Have Nuna’s number now, if that makes you feel any better.”

He sits up. “MeiXing?”

“Bingo!” I smile.

He rubs his face with his palm trying to wake up. “We need to watch out for her. Taewon’s been acting really strange.”

“More than usual?” I ask.

“Yeah. Yesterday he was talking in private on his phone instead of his ear piece. I think he’s up to something.”

I sigh, “That is weird.”

“It can’t be good.”

 

MeiXing's POV

 

I put down my phone and rest my head against the wall.

“ChoHee, what the hell do you think you’re doing?” Teawon yelled last night only minutes after the boys left.

“I went out for some air.”

He snorted. “I didn’t say that you could leave.”

“You’re not the boss of me,” I said rolling my eyes.

“You don’t have anyone anymore. You have me, and only me. I’m the only one you can go to. I got you your job, and I own the house you live in, so yes I am the boss of you,” he sneered.

It took everything i had to not tell him off. I couldn’t tell him about Key or that I had Taemin’s number.

“From now on, you answer to me. After all, it was what your grandfather wanted.”

At that I cried. I couldn’t talk back because it was true. The last thing that he told me to do was to honor his blood line.

“And he was your favorite person in the whole world,” Taewon laughed.

I smacked him.

It wasn’t his place to bring up painful memories.

If my grandfather knew what Taewon was doing then he never would have made us get engaged.

“Hit me all you want, but your grandfather wanted it this way or else he wouldn’t have died like a fool.”

I was hitting Taewon. Smacking him until my fingers went numb. When I was done he threw me in my room and locked the door from the outside.

“Face it, you’re friendless. No one cares about who you were anymore,” was the last thing he said to me.

He’s wrong though. I have two people I can count on to make me smile and one that gives me butterflies.

____________________________________

quick update! I'll do a character breakdown real soon. this was kind of an easter gift from me to you. (this isn't made to affend anyone. i myself am an athiest so you whiners can buzz off. i hate when people troll.) anyways if you got confused, MeiXing was haing a flash back to the night before.

Taewon is not a nice character if you haven't found that out yet. I am by no means saying that SM has bad managers...this is pure fiction.

as always, much love,

meimeng

ps. i love when i get feed back from you all. i know it's lame to say but i really appreciate it :) i love my subscribers....(and SHINee)