blackout.

Song and Key

MeiXing's POV

 

Blame my amnesia, but I’m not sure why I have this weird feeling that I’m better here than where I’m supposed to be.

I look at the clock and cringe. “Kibum! Work!”

“Oh,” he mumbles.

I stand over top of him and shake his shoulders. “Kibum-yah! You have to go to work in an hour.”

His arms reach up and he pulls me down by my waist.

“Shhh,” he whispers without opening his eyes.

I lose my balance and fall onto his chest.

“Kibum wake up.”

“Do you know that you talk in your sleep?” he asks and he laces his fingers together so I can’t get up.

“What are you talking about?” I ask struggling to stand up.

“It’s always weird things about not liking or not wanting to do something, and you’re always talking to your grandparents.”

I swallow. “I don’t know my mother’s parents well and my grandfather’s dead.”

His eyes snap open. “MeiXing, I’m sorry.”

I lower my body so that I’m lying next to him. I can’t look at him but I feel an immense sense of pain in my chest and can’t bear to stand up.

“MeiXing?”

My head starts to hurt and I can barely breathe.

“MeiXing? Mei!”

--

I flutter my eyelashes open and see Kibum leaning over top of me.

“You’re awake!” he says pulling me into an embrace.

“What happened?” I ask rubbing my forehead.

“I have no idea, but I’m so sorry. I won’t bug you about it anymore.”

“About what?” I think about it and remember he was asking about my sleep talking. “Oh, don’t worry about it.”

“But you out,” he says and his grip loosens.

“It’s okay, I wasn’t feeling very well,” I grab him by his shoulders and push him in front of me. “You didn’t miss work did you?!”

He makes a face. “Your well being is much more important than that.”

“Aish, this guy.” I stand up and give him a hand. “Hurry and get dressed, I’ll fix your hair when you’re done.”

 

____________________________

 

super uber short mini chapter. currently working on the next one which should be up soon...maybe tomorrow? i dunno, anyways thank you subscribers :) i know there are only a few but it makes me happy to know that people actually read my story.

 

much love

-meimeng

 

today is SHINee c: