meeting,

Song and Key

Kibum's POV

 

I brace myself for the worst as manger Ahn turns to look at me. “Do you have any idea what time it is?”

I decide not to speak and let him have his tangent.

“You were supposed to be here three hours ago,” he says trying to remain calm.

I only look at him blankly.

“Do you not understand the importance of this meeting? You and the rest of your little boy band have a debut starting in two days.” He holds up an index finger. “Day one, today, we finish interviews about how excited we are to be releasing a new EP.” He raises a second finger and continues with his disgusted tone, “Day two, tomorrow, we release images for the EP and video.” He stands straight and moves closer to my ear. “If you screw this up, you’ll never forget it.”

“Understood,” I say and turn to exit the room.

“Oh and Key?”

I look at him not really caring what he has to say.

“I hear you’ve been bringing around a little ‘friend.’ Might I give you a word of advice and tell you to drop her? You don’t need the extra baggage and she’s using you.”

“I’ll determine who my friends are, thank you for your concern.” I exit the room and head over to my band mates who are huddled around MeiXing.

“That was fast,” Onew Hyung says wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

“Don’t we have to go somewhere for the interview?” I ask making my way to MeiXing.

“Hyung, it’s actually on the second floor, but you wouldn’t know that because you were so late.”

“Taemin stop being a smart aleck,” I snap. I get MeiXing’s attention and tell her to follow me.

“Oh, what good will that do if you don’t know where you’re going?” Jonghyun adds.

I take MeiXing’s hand and pull her closer to me. “Fine, then you lead the way.”

Onew, Jonghyun and Taemin wear a smirk and step in front of us. Minho rolls his eyes and decides to walk behind them.

“So is everything okay?” MeiXing asks me and I place my palm against hers.

“Appears so.”

“And you explained to your manager that it was all my fault?”

I turn to her so fast that my face almost touches hers.

“It’s all settled, don’t worry.” I lace my fingers with hers and a sense of warmth spreads from my fingers to my body.

Her grip on my fingers tightens. I look up and she avoids my eyes.

 

MeiXing's POV

 

My eyelids begin to feel heavy and I struggle to find the energy to keep awake. I snap my eyes open and realize I’m still in the dressing room.

“Are you the girl that’s been following Mr. Kim around?” a figure says but my eyelids fall before I can open them.

I sigh and lay my head in a more comfortable position. “This is Korea; there are many ‘Kims.’”

The voice starts to talk again but I fall into sleep and succumb to silence.

_______________

so basically i only posted this because i was wondering...should i start writing in the POV of theother SHINee members? or not? it would only be a small section here or there, but i'm not sure what i want to do. gah.... anyways the song is "somebody to luv" by Big Bang sorry if the subtitles aren't great, it's difficult to find this song with subtitles since they released the Korean version (i like the Japanese version better).

much love,

Meimeng

 

sorry this was a fail post. i'm just not sure if i should write as MeiXing or Taemin for the next part. :P