chohee.

Song and Key

MeiXing's POV

(reminder, her Korean name is ChoHee, explaination will come much later.)

 

“ChoHee,” calls a voice that makes me clench my teeth.

“Yes, Oppa?” I say even though I hate it.

“We need to leave soon.”

I pout, “Where are we going?”

“To a photo shoot. The boys just released a new single, so we are going to be busy, busy,” at least that’s what I think he’s saying, he still doesn’t get that my hankuko isn’t very good.

I grab my things and follow him to the car. Taewon talks to someone over his headset the entire ride there.

“Annyoung,” a woman at the front desk greats us.

I title my head slightly but Taewon pushes me away so that I can’t see her.

“You’re late again,” a Onew says when we enter the room. “I’m surprised that you’ve become like this.”

Taewon laughs, “I’m sorry boy’s ChoHee will take care of you now.” He pats me hard on the back causing me to cough, but he doesn’t seem to notice.

“Me first,” Taemin says jumping in front of me.

I smile weakly and walk him over to the styling area.

“The concept of this shoot is fresh and upbeat,” he says as I look though the racks of clothes.

“I’m sorry, my hankuko still isn’t very good,” I say in English.

“Hyung, come over here,” Taemin demands and I only can wish that he didn’t.

“What’s up?”

“You be first, she’s not in a good mood and I can’t communicate.”

I glance up at Taemin. It’s not that I can't communicate, it’s just that it’s more difficult and I only have a small vocabulary. I’ve only been guessing for the past four days and when I was with Kibum I just followed his lead.

The kid walks away to leave me and Kibum alone in a completely awkward silence.

“So, how are things with Taewon?” he asks shuffling the hangers across the rail.

“Just as I expected,” I sigh. I can’t flat out say this I miss staying with Kibum and that Taewon is boring.

“That bad?” he questions.

“I never said it was bad,” I say pulling out a shirt.

“But you never say it was good,” he says into my ear.

I jump back.

“I feel like there’s a story as to why you’re engaged to a man whom you don’t love, and doesn’t seem to know you, but I guess that’s none of my business,” he sighs.

“Correct. It is none of your business.”

He walks over to my side of the clothes. If I weren’t trying to take my job seriously I would trade him sides, but I’m still looking for an outfit.

“So you’re really not going to tell me?”

“Nope.”

He laughs, “Now that’s a double negative.”

I look at him for the first time today. “What do you want?”

He leans in to whisper in my ear. “I want…MeiXing.” He goes back to shuffling through the clothes as if nothing happened.

“ChoHee,” Taewon snaps as he walks past me. “Please remember that ….” His voice trails off into a fast pace poem with words he has to be making up.

He looks up at me. “Got it?”

I nod.

He gives a greasy grin and starts talking into his headset.

“He said to make sure that you stick to the theme. He also wants you to have us help you pick things out so it matches our personalities,” Kibum translates.

I close my eyes and count to ten in Chinese.

“Hello?” Kibum sings. He pokes me and then whispers “Mei Lovely” into my ear.

I jump back.

“What was all of that about?” he laughs as I shake off the weird feeling I get from his breath.

“You know how difficult he is to work with,” I sigh and continue sifting through the cloths.

He snorts. “I thought you two were in love.”

It takes just about everything in my not to cry.

“Please don’t say that,” I beg resting my weight on the rack. I look up at him, “Not from you.”

______________________________________

hey guys, i wrote this super fast. i know that i said i wouldn't update for a week and that that was only a few hours ago...but i re-logged in and was suprised to see new subscribers... Xie Xie! (thanks) it makes me happy to know that people actually want to read my story c:

i know its not much, but i decided that i would write a little bit more as a thanks. I'm losing sleep, but i think thats ok (i'm a little hyper right now anyways...new release of bigbang's 'tonight' japanese version). haha, anyways...please keep in mind that MeiXing has a Korean name. If you don't you'll get really confused. she is MeiXing and ChoHee. fyi, Taewon will NEVER call her MeiXing..EVER. so please don't get confused...its part of the plot -.-' (sorry i'm so lame.)

much love,

meimeng

if you're a huge FT Island fan then you might know this guy.

Oh Won Bin 'C'mon Girl' Japanese debut. (love the song, not sure how i feel about the video)

update: i had to re-upload this because i uploaded the wrong version. sorry >.< so if you had any problems...they were my fault.