character breakdown 2.

Song and Key

MeiXing Choi

Age: currently 18, her birthday is actually in two days (from where the story is now). In respects to sal she is 19.

Race: Mother is Taiwanese and father is Korean on his father’s side and White on his mother’s. [His mother lived in Korea for such a long time as a girl (because her father was stationed at Osan) that she considers herself Korean.]

Residence: California (which is where her parents met)

Random: Although her name is MeiXing she is refered to as ChoHee by Taewon.  She doesn’t speak Korean very well because it is her third language. She is also the new stylist for SHINee. Her favorite person in the world was her grandfather who is now dead.

Quick: The first three days that she was in Korea she spent with Key. Due to a strange series of events she ended up staying at his house while she tried to regain her memory. She is now living with her fiancé Taewon and is looking for a way out.

 

Kibum Kim

Age: 19; 20 sal

Race: Korean

Residence: Seoul, South Korea

Random: He is Key from SHINee

Quick: Since MeiXing left he’s been acting weird and seems to be giving her space outside of work. He is convinced that MeiXing and Taewon are not in love with each other and is suspicious of why they are engaged in the first place.

 

Ahn Taewon

Age: 28

Race: Korean

Residence: Seoul, South Korea but his family is from Osan.

Random: He is the manager for SHINee. Taewon only ever calls MeiXing ChoHee because it’s the name she was given on her father’s side of the family. Taewon doesn’t seem to care where MeiXing was the three days she was missing.

Quick: Taewon is engaged to MeiXing. She only goes along with it because it was her grandfather's dying wish (more details will come later). He uses anything he can against her in order to keep her from leaving. He’s being paid by his father to marry MeiXing and save their family ‘honor,’ which was tarnished by Taewon’s father.

 

Lee Taemin

Age: 17; 18 sal

Race: Korean

Residence: Seoul, South Korea

Random: He is the playful and devious member of SHINee. He has a slight crush on MeiXing but as a brother would his older sister.

Quick: Taemin is the only connection that MeiXing currently has to the outside world. She is trapped by Taewon and he is the only one that seems to be able to save her. He is close to Key and is trying to straighten things out between the couple. He and the rest of SHINee knows that their manager is up to something, and after MeiXing’s outburst they are all trying to find a way to help her.

 

Random Facts:

The United States actually has a base stationed in Osan. The only thing is I’m not sure if it was around during the time period that MeiXing’s grandparents would have been living there…that part I made up.

Sal is the unit used in Korea to refer to age.

_________________________________________

hope this helped :)

I don't think i'm going to need to have anymore character breakdowns...if there is anything that i feel i should explain i'll just write it down here (above the usual video. i really like todays bwt, the way they matched the photos to the singer is awesome. please enjoy!)

much love,

meimeng

[sorry this wasn't a real update >.< ...i'm working on it]

 

ps: Xie Xie (thank you) new (and not so new) subscribers! i will try to keep updating regularly >.<