Chapter 23

....It Started With A Silly Bet

Taeyeon's POV

Good morning...I don't want to go to school today:-(*sobs* but kyuhyun and yoona will kill me if I don't go to school! But thankfully kyu oppa will pick me up today, YEAY I really miss him! Kris offered me that he'll pick me up but I refused, I rather go with kyu because if I go with kris, gossips will be everywhere. Oh! Someone knocked the door, it must be him! "TAEYEONNIE I REALLY MISS YOU AIGOOO" kyuhyun shout as he hugged me and swirled me around. "Yah oppa!!! I miss you too! Where have you been?" I said to him. "Yah, i supposed to ask that to you!" Kyuhyun chuckled. "Let's talk in the car oppa, we might be late!" I said to him and I dragged him to the lobby. We were chatting and laughing at kyuhyun's car, and he suddenly asked "Yah taeyeon, what happened to you and jonghyun? I heard that you two...had a fight?" He asked then I sighed. I told him the whole story, and suddenly he laughed. "YAH OPPA! What's so funny?!" I asked him as we entered the gate of our school. "HAHAAHAHA yah taeyeon, did you always this innocent? He's obviously jealous taeyeon, jealous of how you and kris seems really close together!" He said controlling his laugh. "Jealous? Cincha? Hmm...Aigooo oppa it can't be! Btw, it's my class, bye!" I said. "Yah! You don't believe me?! Aish...oh! Send my kisses for yoona okay?! Bye!" He walked away and he left. "Aigooo...lovebirds" I chuckled to myself.

 

Schools already over, and jonghyun didn't even say hi to me...he didn't have the effort to bring me back. Did he hate me that much? Did he and Yuri...getting back together? But we're not officially over...aish I just feel like crying right now, but I can't. When I reached the school gate, someone shouted my name "...taeyeon! Taeyeooon!!!!" As I turned around, it's kris. "Oh, kris-sshi. Is there any problem?" I asked him. "Will...will you hang out with me today? Lets go watch some movie and have a dinner together shall we? You wanna come?" He said as he still catch his breath. If I said no...I felt bad, ottoke? "Oh, it would be great! Lets go then ahahaha" I said to him with an awkward laugh. We went to the cinema and we watch comedy, I had fun. We went play too, he's very childish and funny. I had sooooo much fun, but still, jonghyun's always in my head. "Taeyeon, it's already 7. Lets go have a dinner shall we?" He said. "Yeah, let's go" I said to him and smiled. After we finished eat our dinner, kris suddenly spoke "u-uh...taeyeon. I really have something important to tell you. Since...since we met, I already like you. Maybe it's love at the first sight? I don't know...I-I promise you, I will make you happy. I won't hurt you, I won't make you cry. I...I really, love you. Wi-will...you be my girlfriend?" Ohmyglob. What...what?! "U-uh...kris. I don't know what to say. Ehm...first of all, thankyou, for everything. You're a nice, funny, handsome, charming, dorky guy. You deserve better than me, and I'm very sorry...I can't be your girlfriend, I love you, but as a friend. The person who I really love is...still the only one jonghyun. Gomawoyo..." I said to him and I bowed. "Aigooo taeyeon! N-no need to bow! I'm fine and it's okay, I have no problem with that, really. But promised me, that after this, we will not be awkward and we will be best friend. Arasso?" He said as he chuckled and he showed his pinky. "Pinky promise" I said and I chuckled as our pinky locked. After that confession, we laughed and tell stories together. He decided to walk me home and I agreed, "oh here we are! Kris, thank you for today. I really appreciate it. And oh! Should I call you oppa then?" I said to him and chuckled. "Of course my little dongsaeng, good night! Oh, I'm really sorry about you and jonghyun. I will help you the best I can, I will tell jonghyun. Just don't worry arasso?" He said as he messed my hair. "Yah oppa! You ruined my hair...Kekeke thanks oppa! Gomawoyo~" I said and I hugged him. As we bid our goodbye, I remember something. "Oppa!!!!!!!! I think I know, just a perfect match for you..." I said to him as my lips curved into a smile. 

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

hey!!!! Comment&subscribe me please~~~