Chapter 6

....It Started With A Silly Bet

Taeyeon's POV

Thank god school's over! hello weekend~ i finally can rest myself from those crazy fangirls. i feel bad about earlier tho, jonghyun's actually a nice guy. But...still, he's a playboy. Honestly, when he wiped my tears away...my heart kinda melts, funny isn't it? "Yah unnie! where have you been? you said that you'll join us for lunch!" said yoona. "ahhh...sorry yoongie, i relaxed myself at the rooftop. mian~" i said to her. "no biggie unnie! unnie, you wanna join us? me and kyuhyun to the nearest cafe? i heard they had a good cupcakes and ice cream!" yoona offered. well...i'm scared if i go with them, i'll burst into tears again. "uh yoona-" "yoona-shi! i'm sorry to interrupted you two. but taeyeon already promised me to go to the lotte world today! right taeyeon?" said jonghyun. "mw-mwo? o-oh yea right! mianhae yoona..." i pouted. "aigoo unnie no need to say sorry! have fun you two!" yoona chuckled and winked at us. ugh...great, now i can't rest myself in my beloved room. "aigoo...really dino? lotte world? I WANT TO RELAX MYSELF NOT BEING HYPER AT THE THEME PARK!" i shouted and pouted. "aigoo taeyeon, earlier you called me oppa and now back to dino? huh...you should thank me btw, i saved you from your misery" he said. "okay okay...thanks oppa. why lotte world bytheway?" i asked. "well...i'm thinking that you should relieved from your stress, we'll have fun of course! just trust me taeyeon" he said. "okay then! let's have fun shall we?" i smirked.

 

We went to the lotte world by jonghyun's car. at the whole ride, we're shouting at each other. well, he's fun to tease. "Oh! look we're arrived already! let's go dino oppa!" i asked, excited. "yah what did you just say? dino? i wont go with you then" he pouted and crossed his arms. "aigoo aigoo cincha, pretty please jonghyunnie oppa?" i show him my aegyo. he blushed! aigooo kekeke he looks cute. "w-well whatever. let's go!"

 

Jonghyun's POV

"aigoo aigoo cincha, pretty please jonghyunnie oppa?" she said and she dhowed her aegyo. OMG SO CUTE I'M GONNA DIE. "w-well whatever. let's go!" i said. godamnit jonghyun why did you just stutter?! and i heard taeyeon chuckled. "jonghyun oppa, let's go to the roller coaster first!" she said. "mw-wmoya? ani, i don't want to" i said, i actually kinda scared to ride the roller coaster. "why? you scared aren't you? wahahaha" taeyeon burst into laughter. "a-ani!let's go then!" we're spending the whole day enjoying the whole ride, it's fun, we almost forgot about time. "yah oppa! i want that big bear! SO CUTE!" she pleaded. "aish...okay2 wait here" i said. first shot, missed. second shot, missed. third shot...GOAL!! "YEAY thanks oppa!!" she immediately hugged me and i'm blushing. what the hell jonghyun, why the hell did you just blushed?! 

taeyeon_091026_20_281_29_small.jpg

 

Taeyeon's POV

"YEAY thanks oppa!!" i said and i instantly hugged him and he blushed. oops! hihihi. well at least i got what i want<3. "yah, it's getting late. let's go home" he said. "but oppa! how about we bought some tteokbokki and try that ferris wheel? we haven't tried that ride! please?" i show him another aegyo. "aigoo...okay2" he said as he scratched back of his neck. after we bought the tteokbokki, we went to the ferris wheel. omonaa~ the viem from up here is amazing! suddenly, jonghyun called my name "Taeyeon" "hm?" i said as i turned my face to him. All of a sudden he move his face closer to mine, i was shocked, ottoke?! what the hell is he going to do?! I closed my eyes and then he said "ert" i immediately opened my eyes and ssaid "mw-mworago?!" i blushed. "you got tteokbokki sauce on your cheek you silly" he went back to his seat. i immediately wiped it off as i blushed. When the whole ride finished, jonghyun took me home. "thank you oppa for today...i really enjoyed it. Gomawoyo" as i bowed to him. he hugged me and whispered to my ear "no biggie...just don't be sad again. forget about what hurts you and remember the happiness" i was shocked, and he immediately drove the car back to his home. i...was stunned. my heart beats so fast, just like when i spend time with kyuhyun. am...am i start to fall for him?

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

Annyeong! kekeke do you enjoyed my fic? please comment aqnd subscribe! gomawoyooo~~~