Chapter 21

....It Started With A Silly Bet

Taeyeon's POV

it's been awhile since me and jonghyun's fight. Aish...i really hate this part. I don't feel like going school today...but I have to. So I changed into my uniform and get ready myself. "Knock knock knock" mwo? Who's that? I thought jonghyun wouldn't pick me up in this kinda situation. I opened the door and...it's kris. "Oh, it's you kris. What brings you here in the morning?" I asked him. "Did you expecting someone else? Uhh I came here to pick you up!" He said and he smiled. "A-ani...oh really? You're so thoughtful, thankyou!" I said to him. "Let's go then!" He chuckled. On the whole ride, what I can think is jonghyun. Aish...I really hate this. I felt bad, I don't want to fight and I don't want our relationship over. Just...just aish, but what he said to me that day is just, UGH! "....taeyeon? Taeyeon?" Kris's voice wake me up from my thoughts. "U-uh? What?" I said to him. "Thinking about jonghyun eh?" He said. "M-mwo? Ani..." "Don't lie taeyeon, is it because your fight with him?" He asked. "What? How did you know?" I asked. "The whole school was talking about it taeyeon..." He said. "O-oh...I see. So Yuri must be so happy eh and will flirt with him. Tsch" I said. "Don't go back to him taeyeon...he's not the one for you" he said and he looked me in the eye. OMO, what should I say? "A-ah...oh look! We're here! L-let's go!" I said to him with an awkward laugh. Fyuh, it's all thanks to you Mr.Driver! Gomawoyo! As we walked in the hall, the students we're shocked to see us. Oh lord please don't make them gossip about us...

 

Kris's POV

Taeyeon and jonghyun are fighting...what a great time! Thanks jonghyun for giving me chances to steal your girl, you're a dumb tsch. As we walked into the school, all of the students were gossiping about us. Great, jonghyun will be furiously jealous. Ah...I really love this part. Jonghyun, she will be mine in no time.

 

Taeyeon's POV

School's almost over and I haven't talked to jonghyun. Aish...he always take a glance at me. He...seems mad to see me and kris walked, eat, and do everything together. Jonghyun, I didn't mean to make you jealous...please don't be mad. Aish I really have to talk to him abou this. "KRINGGGG!!!!!" Ah thank god school's over! I will talk about this to him today, "Hey, j-" "Oppa!!!!!! Aigooo I missed you sooooo much!" And a wild Yuri appeared. "O-oh hey Yuri..." He said with an awkward smile. "Oppa, want to hang out with me today? Just the two of us, like the old time..." She said to him with her arms clinging to his arms, AND SHE SMIRKED AT ME. "What? Hmm let's go...I really want to hang out with you Yuri" he said and she pinched her cheeks. W-what?! AISH JONGHYUN HOW CAN YOU DITCH ME LIKE THAT AISHHHH...I have to do this. "Kris oppa! You want to visit my place? I can cook you my special pancakes!" I said to kris and I took a glance at jonghyun, hm he seems shocked. Well played taeyeon, well played...

 

_______________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry that I can't update this fic for awhile...I really stressed from my exams! Tomorrow I'll have some physics! I'm going crazy...oh btw, enjoy! Don't forget to subscribe me! Also comment this story arasso?~