Chapter 20

....It Started With A Silly Bet

Taeyeon's POV

Tuesday morning! Hmm...I woke up early today, I guess I can relax a little. When I finished my breakfast, I changed into my uniform. While I wait for Jjong oppa to pick me up, I watch tv. Kekeke, it's running man! As I busy watching, someone knocked the door. "Good morning jagiya" as he kissed my cheek. "Morning oppa, ready to go?" I said to him and he nodded. When we arrived at the school, i saw kris approached us. "Good morning taeyeon" he smiled. "Eh...good morning to you too kris-sshi" I said with a forced smile. Uh-oh, bad timing. "Ehem" said Jjong. "U-uh...excuse us kris-sshi. We'll be going!" I said and we hurriedly walked away. "Yah oppa, why did you do that?" I asked. "Mwo? Did what?" He said. "...nothing" I said. Aish this guy, acting so innocent.

 

Yay school's over! Today went pretty fast, I should relax myself at home while watching my favorite movie, that would be nice! As I walked through the corridor, someone tapped my shoulder. "Taeyeon-sshi. Wanna watch movie today at the cinema? I heard that they have great movie now!" Kris said to me. Well, I honestly want to go, it's been such a while since I went to the cinema last time. "That would be nice! I shou-" "sorry kris. But taeyeon already promised me that we're going on a date today. Right?" Jjong cut me. "A-ah...about that, I-" "oh really? But I heard that taeyeon's free today and she want to go to the cinema with me. Right?" Kris said. "Aaaahaha, yah you guys-" "oh really? But she's my girl. So she go with me, not you, total stranger" jonghyun oppa said. "yah, what did you just said? Look, she's want to go with me. Right taeyeon?" Kris said. "Yah you guys, i-" "shut the f up you relationship destroyer" said Jjong. "Mwoya? What the-" "GUYS STOP. Mianhae kris, maybe next time" I smiled and bowed to kris, I hurriedly dragged Jjong away from kris so he won't hear us. "Oppa! Why the hell did you do that? What an attitude" I said to him. "What? Now you're on his side? So you're happier with him and not with me eh?" He said. "A-ani! It's not that I'm on his side, but-" "whatever taeyeon. I'm happier when I'm with Yuri than you. So if you want to go with him, I'm totally fine with it. Go" he said. "Mw-mwoya....? So you're happier with Yuri than me? O-oh alright then. Don't ever see me again then. Just go see the pretty, fabulous, rich, popular, Yuri" "what? A-ani taeyeon I'm-" I hurriedly walked away from him. My eyes starts to go blurry because of my tears, what jonghyun said earlier...did he mean it? Well...he's right. Yuri is waaay perfect for him...

 

Jonghyun's POV

"Aish!!!!!!!!" As I punched the wall with my bare hands. Jjong, you're really stupid! You broke your promise...aish I'm going crazy. Ottoke? Is she okay? Is she doing fine? I'm getting worried....ugh paboya!!! Taeyeon...Mianhae. I didn't mean it...It's just...I'm just jealous. Is that wrong to be jealous? Aish! Why is it so hard to say that I'm jealous? Now that taeyeon's mad, she won't believe you again jonghyun. Well shes right, I am a total jerk...I'm really sorry jagiya...mianhaeyo...

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

Hey everyone! Aigooo...Jjong messed up again! Stay tune for the next chapter~ comment and pleaseeee subscribe me Kay?