Chapter 7

....It Started With A Silly Bet

Taeyeon's POV

Finally! It's saturday everybody~ how i love saturday morning breeze...finally i can rest! hmm...it's kinda lonely here, oh well. So i made myself some pancakes, hmm yum! not really bad. About jonghyun...since yesterday, i can't forget about him. Aishhh...what happened to you taeyeon?! well...maybe karma does exist *sigh*. Suddenly my phone rang, it's a text from yoona

 

Yoona

"Unnie! how's yesterday? have fun with your new boy? kekeke~^^"

 

Me

"hey yoona! well...i don't know, my feelings kinda mixed up right now. But i don't want to fall for him anyway, he's a playboy, tsch."

 

Yoona

"aigoo my unnie is in love~~~ unnie, if you do love him just let it flow. don't try to block it, but don't get it too seriously. i heard he likes to throw girls away when the girls start to love him"

 

Me

"aaah nee yoona...i'll try my best! don't worry too much okay?"

 

Yoona

"okay unnie...kekeke saranghaeyo!<3"

 

hmm is that true? well...i guess i have to stay away from him a little. but how? i started to miss the fun that we had yesterday...ugh taeyeon! what the hell are you thinking?! i better take a bath now...

 

As i finished my bath, i quickly changed into my shorts, baseball jacket, and my floral doc martens. suddenly, someone knocked my door. "coming right uppp~" as i opened the door i saw jonghyun. "yah dino, what are you doing here?" i asked. "i want to take you somewhere! come!" as he grabbed my wrist and we hopped to jonghyun's car. Aigoo this guy...unstoppable. "where are we going oppa?" i asked. "hmm...i'm going to take you on a date!" he said. "mw-mwoya? a date?? aish seriously jonghyun..." i said. "what? you dont want to go on a date with me?" he pouted and suddenly stop the car. "aish okay okay i want! just dont stop the car in the middle of the road you pabo!" i shout. "hehehe mehrong :p i always knew that you like me!" he chuckled. "aish...shut up before i change my mind you paboya" i said. he immediately shut his mouth. kekekeke~

 

Jonghyun's POV

First of all, i'm going to take her to the dog shelter. i know she'll excited to come. but this is a secret. let's see her expression about this! kekeke~ "we're here!" i told taeyeon as i parked the car. "yah oppa, where are we?" as she stepped out from the car. "yah you silly, you can't read the sign over there? it's a dog shelter" i said and chukcled. "WAH cincha?! dong shelter?? I REALLY LOVE DOGS!! come on oppa let's go! palliwa!" she said, sounding excited. Aigoo she's so cute...i really happy spending time with her. i think i actually getting to like her. When we entered the dog shelter, the owner greet us and let us played with the dogs. Taeyeon are so excited she immediately play with bunch of dogs...she looks like an angel. omo..my feelings kinda mixed up right now. and she wants me to take a photo of her with a dog 

  member-taeyeon1.jpg

As we finished, i asked her "yah taeyeon, you ready to go? let's go get lunch" and she replied "okay! by doggies!" as she waved to the dogs. aigoo...so cute. i take her to the most expensive restaurant in seoul. she looks amazed, she said "oppa, can we go to a normal restaurant? i thinks this is a little too much for me..." and i said "yah taeyeon, relax. it's my treat". "okay then oppa..." after we finished our lunch. we reached our next destination, Namsan Tower!

 

Taeyeon's POV

Aish...jonghyun always know how to make me happy. "here we are!" he said. i peeked from the car window...namsan tower?! i really love this place! seriously...jonghyun knows how to make my heart flutters. "let's go" said jonghyun. As we went to the highest floor, jonghyun suggest we should make one love-lock. i really want to make one so i agreed.

korea-namsan-tower-seoul-the-safest-wall

We made one lock, it says "Little Ahjumma and Dino Oppa!~ kekeke<3" After we finished made the lock. we went to the Teddy Bear Museum, it was amazing!

225951_image2_1.jpg

how i love today...but it gets darker, maybe he'll took me home now? i dont know, it his plan anyway. "Yah taeyeon, there's still one place we should visit!" he said. "seriously? where where where???" i asked. "kekeke just see~" he said and he chuckled. aigoo this guy *sigh* So...we stopped at Gwang-An Bridge. Omo! this place is surely breath-taking. the view, wonderful! i really love it "wah...yeppoeda..." i said to myself. "you like it?" jonghyun asked. "Of course! gomawoyo oppa..."

GwangAn Bridge

"cheonmaneyo...i'm glad that you liked it. now let's go back to your apartment, it's 9 p.m. now" he said. i still admired the view, until i feel sleepier. but before i drifted to sleep, i heard jonghyun said "Yah Taeyeon, you're silly, cute, dorky, annoying, and laugh also mad like an ahjumma. but i think i like you...."

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

Annyeong! i'm doing my best in my story so please support me! comments and subscribe me please! gomawooo kekekeke~

 

What will happen between these two after they fell in love with each other? will there be any problems? or will it just go smooth? kekekke stay tune~~~