Chapter 14

....It Started With A Silly Bet

Taeyeon's POV

"so...since when did you get so cheezy huh?" i said to him and i chukcled. Jonghyun and I made up, i feel so happy, beyond happy. But on the other side...I feel worried too, what if he do this to me again? Nonono, you have to trust him taeyeon. "since...i met you?" he said and he hugged me. "oppa...sorry for making everyone worried, i heard that you came so different, that you wont talk to everyone, even key. Aish...you love me that much aren't you? Hm? HMM?" i and i poked his cheek. "mw-mwoya?! A-ani...who said that?? I heard that you came so stressed too, until you moved to another apartment and ignored everyone's calls and texts. You love me that much aren't you? Hm? HMM?" he teased back and he poked my cheek. "aish aniyo, dino oppa so cocky" i poked my tounge to him. "aigoo...okay we love each other that much. Deal?" he said. "deal!" i agreed. "it's getting late...i think i should go home" i said as i looked up to the sky. "yah, since tomorrow is weekend, why didn't you sleep at my house? And for the i'm going to take you on a date!" he said and he showed his gummy smile. "aigoo kiyopda!! Okay...let's have some fun!!" i agreed to him. He carried me in his back because i feel tired. I felt so sleepy...

 

Jonghyun's POV

YES! We finally made up! I feel so happy...i wont upset her i promise. I carried her at my back and she's asleep. Aigoo...once a heavysleeper always a heavysleeper. When we arrived at my home, my maid opened the door and greet me. I went to my bedroom and i lay her down in my bed. I ordered my girl maid to change her clothes into my sister's clothes as i changed into pajamas too. As she finished, i went to taeyeon and i studied her face. "yeppoedda....yah ahjumma. Dont ever do that again arasso? I cant live without you...you really did changed me. Aigo...i didnt even know to handle myself, i love you so much, i never felt like this before in my life. Dont leave me...dont cheat on me. I wont make you upset i promise...goodnight" as i carrased her cheek and kissed her cheeck. Because she's sleeping in my bed, i should sleep in the sofabed. Because i dont want everyone to worry about us. I text key, kyuhyun, yoona, sungmin, taemin, and others that we're already made up and taeyeon's safe with me. I love you, ahjumma taengoo. 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Yeay!!! Everything's coming back to normal! Keep comment and subscribe me okay?? Byeee~~~