Chapter 15

....It Started With A Silly Bet

Taeyeon's POV

"Ungh..." i groaned as i rubbed my eyes. I look around and i instantly say "jonghyun?" i see the clock, it shows 7 a.m. Where the hell is that dino guy? as i walk and roamed around his room. I saw a familiar figure sleeping at the sofabed. "Aigoo...he sleeps here trough the night because of me?" i said to myself feeling guilty. I studied his face as i chuckled and poke his nose lighty, "omoo kiyopdaa.." i said to myself. "hmm, maybe i should make him pancakes for his breakfast, it'll be a surprise!" i said and i clapped my hands. I made him my special pancakes, mashtaa~ i hope he'll like this!

 

Jonghyun's POV

Hmm...i smell something delicious! i instantly woke up and rubbed my eyes. I went to the bed and i didn't see taeyeon. Maybe she went back already? aish that girl, didn't say goodbye to me *sigh*. suddenly someone knocked my door and said "oppa! i made you some breakfast! please come here~" i heard taeyeon shout. My lips instantly curved into a big smile as i opened the door. "yyah! i thought you went back already and didn't say goodbye to me" i pouted and i hugged her. "yah oppa, why even i'll do that? of course not!" she said as she slap my hands lightly. "oppa oppa, i made you my special pancakes! come come!" she said as she took me to the table. "sit down oppa, and look! it looks like you isn't it?" she said and she chuckled.

image.axd?picture=2010%2F5%2Fdinosaur-pa

"it does! thanks for making me this jagiya~" i said as i chukled and i kissed her cheek. "i'll eat this well~" i said and i start to eat the pancakes. it's beyond delicious! "omona! cincha mashta!~" i said to her. "really oppa? yeayyy!" she said as she clapped her hands. I chuckled because of her childishness. After we finished out breakfast, i sent taeyeon to her apartment, "yah, take a bath and get ready arasso? because we're going on a date~ i'll pick you up at 10!" i said to her "ne ne arasso, bye oppa!" she said and she waved to me. today will be such a great day indeed...

 

Taeyeon's POV

I quickly took a bath and get ready after jonghyun took me home. Hmm...what should i wear? dress? casual? t-shirt and shorts? aigoo...i'm so confused. I turned around to see the clock and it shows 9.30, aish i'm screwed! So i decided to wear this...

16.jpg

And i do my hair like this

Taeyeon-SMTown-Live-in-LA-kim-taeyeon-30

As i wear my shoes, someone knocked my door. "comiiing~" i said. "oh oppa, you're already here!" i said to jonghyun. He looked at me from head to toe, "yah oppa?" as i waved my hands in front of his face, "w-what?" he said. "ready to go?" i said as i chuckled at his silliness. "o-oh yeah, let's go! you look wonderful bytheway" he said as he hugged my from my back, instantly blushed because of his compliment. aish...this guy is really make me go crazy!

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

Annyeong guys! did you enjoy my fic? i'm going to update some chapter today because for next week i can't update even a chapter in due that i'll have a mid test...wish me luck! please comments and subscribe me dear silent readers! keep support me kay? anyyeong~