Chapter 25

....It Started With A Silly Bet

Taeyeon's POV

It's been awhile since me and jonghyun made up. After that misunderstanding, Yuri, Jessica, Krystal, Yoona, and me became best friends. And the exciting part is, we got a bunch of some new lovebirds!*cheers* me with jonghyun, yoona with kyu, Yuri with kris, Krystal with Kai, and Jessica with key! Yippie~~~ and because it's Saturday, Dino oppa will come over to my apartment. Hmm....he should be here in a minute. "Ding dong!" Ah it must be jonghyun oppa! "Good morning ahjumma~" he greeted me as he hugged me, Aigooo I love his scent~ suddenly bunch of roses popped in front of me. "Omona! Is it for me?! Cincha?! it's my favorite!~" i said to him with a big smile glued on my face. "Yup!! You like it?" He asked. "Um!!!" I nodded at him and when I want to take it from him, he hide it. "Poppo" he said. I just rolled my eyes and I kissed him on the cheek. "There, now give it to meeee!" I said to him as I try to reach the roses. "Ani!! Here" he said as he touch his lips. "Mwo?! A-ani" I said to him as I looked away because I don't want him to see me blushing. "Ohh I guess I should refund this roses then~~" he said. "Andwae!! Aish okay2, close your eyes" I said to him and he closed his eyes. I leaned closer to him and......SUCCESS!!! I got the flower~~~ when I snatched it from him, he shouted "yah!!! You cheated! Give it baaack!!" He said as he chase me. "Andwae!! Hmm it smells good~" I said as I ran away from him. "Aish taeyeon, you're gonna get it!!" He cursed me and he ran faster. "Yah shortie, catch me if you can~ mehrong!" I said to him as I stocked my tounge out. "Aish this girl really, you really wanna get it huh?!" He said as he ran a lot faster from before. Because I ran faster, I stumble "o-omo!" And I fell. Because he's shocked, he stumbled too and he fell on top of me. And...awkward moment. Our face are just inch apart, our nose almost touched each other, I looked at him in the eyes and so does he, I always knew he's handsome, but he's really...flawless. I hit his head and said "yah oppa!!!!! You ruined the roses..." I said to him and he quickly stand up. "A-ah...mian" he blushed as he rubbed the back of his neck. Kiyopdda~~

 

"Yah oppa, what should we do now? I'm bored~" I said to him as I pouted. We're now cuddling and watching tv shows. "Hmm...why don't we go on a date with kyu key kris and Kai?" He said. "That's a superb idea oppa!" I said to him "I text the boys, and you text the girls. Arasso?" He said to me. "Yes sir!" I said to him as we continued to cuddle. "The boys said they're free, what abou-" "they're free too!! Oppa oppa let's go~ I can't wait!" I said to him showing my aegyo as he chuckled. "I always questioned myself, are you in elementary school or in high school? You should call me ahjussi instead..." He said as he laughed. "Yah oppa!!! I'm a mature woman you know!" I said as I puffed my cheeks and I put my hands on my waist. "Oh really? You're a mature woman? If you are, you wouldn't mind if I do this, right?" He smirked as he lean closer to me. "YAH YAH OPPA WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU ERT" I shouted at him as I hit him with a pillow. "Ow!! Yah that's hurt!!" He said as he blocked himself. "Hmph, that's my revenge!" I said to him as I sticker my tounge out. "So childish, this is why I love you~~" he said as he hugged me and kissed my forehead. I...I always feel safe with him. "Nan...jeongmal saranghaeyo, taeyeon." He whisper in my ears. ".......Nado"

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

Hello everyone! How's everybody's doing~~? Comment and subscribe me please...:-(