Chapter 10

....It Started With A Silly Bet

Sungmin's POV

"Aish, it's raining!" i cursed myself, "but i really want some pumpkin soup~ i guess i should go to the nearest restaurant then" i said to myself and grabbed an umbrella. I hurriedly went to the restaurant and when i already brought the pumpkin soup that i want, I saw some familiar figure sleeping at the park's bench. Because i got curious i went closer and i realized that she's...taeyeon? What is she doing here? It's freakin 7:30 and it's raining! I decided to wake her up and when i touched her, her body temperature is really high! "aigoo...maybe i should bring her home, she's very hot! maybe she's got a high fever from the rain, aish such a silly girl" i mumbled. I immediately carry her bridal style and i took her to my place, i lay her down in the bed at the guest room. "maybe i should give her some medicine and thankfully i bought 2 pumpkin soup so she could eat it, hmm let me find the midicine" i went to the medicine box and i found it. when i came back to the guest room with the pumpkin soup and the medicine, i saw taeyeon's already woke up.

 

"annyeong taeyeon-shi, feeling better?" i said with a smile. "oh! you scared me. sungmin-shi, what happened? where are we?" she said with a curious look in her face. "aigoo, drop the formality! just call me oppa. oh, great question. earlier i saw you sleeping at the park's bench, and you got a really high fever. so i decided to bring you here, my home and i'm thinking that i should take care of you a little" i chuckled. "aigoo oppa, no need! i'm feeling better, gomawoyo~" she said with a sincere smile. Aigoo she's cute! i litteraly blushed. "w-well then, you should eat this medicine and eat my favorite pumpkin soup!" i said. "woahhh gomawoyo oppa! i love pumpkin soup!" she said and she chukcled. "say aaah~" i said to her and bring a spoonful of pumpkin soup to her. she opened and swallowed the pumpkin soup. Aigoo she look like an angel! 

 

After she finished her pumpkin soup and her medicine, she said that she's feeling better and her fever's already gone. "oppa, i should go home now. kamsahamnida~" she said and she bowed. "taeyeon, i think you should borrow my t-shirt first, because your uniform is really wet, and you could catch a cold if you keep wear that" i said. "oh, you're right. thanks oppa!" she said. "okay, wait for a minute" i said and i walk into my room and find some t-shirt. I gave her my baseball jersey, which is the smallest from all my clothes "hmm maybe you should wear this, this is the smallest one" i said and i give her the shirt. "oh, thanks oppa! i should go to the bathroom first to change my clothes" she said and she went to the bathroom. when she's finished i suggest that i should walk her home and she agreed. so i walk her home and she thanked me, "goodbye taeyeon! see you at school tomorrow?" i said. "s-school? ah n-ne..." she said with a forced smile. What happened? i know nothing cause i skipped school today...ah nevermind. i feel really sleepy right now~

 

Taeyeon's POV

"s-school? ah n-ne..." i said to sungmin oppa with a forced smile. Aish...can i face school tomorrow? i'm not even ready to face...jonghyun. i'm feeling kinda better now that my fever's gone, sungmin oppa's actually really nice kekeke~ when i unlocked my apartement door i immediately checked my phone and...35 missed call from jonghyun. 20 missed call from kyuhyun plus 20 text from kyuhyun. 25 missed call from yoona plus 15 text from yoona, aish these people. should i forgot today's incident? it's impossible anyway, my...heart's totally hurts. i didn't really know how to endure it. why's jonghyun being such a jerk? what did i do to jonghyun until made him did that to me? i...i thought he like me? aish...you really should forget about him taeyeon, he's not worth it. how come i can fell for a playboy, jerk, stupid dino like him? aish...this is confusing. and what he said to key about me is totally unforgiven, did he really mean it? there's so many questions in my head. maybe i should calm myself for awhile from the school thingy and i need sometime alone...like alone.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey guys! sorry for the late update, really busy with school thingy! keep subscribe me and comment please! gomawoo~~