Chapter 5

....It Started With A Silly Bet

Taeyeon's POV

good morning! ungh...it's school again, i hate my new school. Kyuhyun texted me said that he will pick me up today. i guess i should getting ready by now. as i wear my flat shoes, kyuhyun knocked at the door. "comiiing~" i opened the door and kyuhyun greeted me "annyeong dongsaeng~" he said and he hugged me. "yah oppa, where were you yesterday?" i asked. "i was sick yesterday, taeyeonnie~" he said as he scratched the back of his neck. "why didn't you told me? if you told me i can bring your favorite chicken soup!" i said. "no need taeyeonnie~ i'm healthy now anyway" he said as we hopped to kyuhyun oppa's car. As expected, those fangirls ing at me again as i walked to my room, gossips everywhere. i didn't give a damn about what they think about me anyway. I entered my room and immediately greet yoona "Annyeong yoona!" i said. "aigoo taeyeon unnie...where have you been? i haven't seen you yesterday..." she pouted. "well yoona i'm-" "sorry yoona-shi, but yesterday i went to a date with your unnie" jjong suddenly cut my explanation and kissed my cheek. "omo! unnie why didn't you tell me!" yoona pouted. "yoona this is not like what you think! aigoo yah you dinohead why tell a lie?! aigoo seriously i cant believe you!" i said and the teacher came to the class.

 

The bell rang, it signs that it's lunch already. suddenly kyuhyun oppa came into our classroom and he kissed yoona "hey pretty" he said. "aigoo oppa! not in public!" said yoona as she slapped kyuhyun's shoulder lightly. Ouch...i feel my heart hurts and it's hard to breath. "e-excuse me i'm going to the toilet, i'll cath up with you guys later!" i said to them as i run to the rooftop. Aish...did i already told you earlier? honestly i had a crush on kyuhyun since we're 10, kyuhyun were always there for me when my mom died. But yoona and kyuhyun are my bestfriend whom i love so much, i'm happy for them, seriously. But on other side, my heart is aching. When i reached the rooftop, i sat on the bench and i plugged my ipod and listen to Tears by Girls' Generation. Instantly my tears fell into my cheek. My life is such in a mess right now...

tumblr_lu856llgIh1r3q5ubo2_500.jpg

 

Jonghyun's POV

I saw taeyeon run to the rooftop, cause i got curious i followed her. When i reached at the rooftop, i saw...taeyeon crying? And...it hurts to see her cry, i don't even know why. I aproached her and gave her my handkerchief. she look up to me and said "what are you doing here?" as she wiped her tears with her hand and unplugged her earphone. "i'm...handing you this handkerchief?" i said. "no need" as she stand up and i immediately grabbed her wrist. "wait" i said as i wiped her tears with my handkerchief. "you want to talk about it?" i asked. and then she bursted into tears. we sat together in the bench and she told me everything, ouch...that hurts. and when she finally calms herself, she said "why do you do this to me? acting so nice even i always shout at you, scold at you and being so cold towards you?" i...i don't know what to say, i stoned. "it's...it's becau-" "RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" the school bell rang.THANK YOU GOD, THANK YOU. "i guess i have to go now, bye!" she said "and oh, my point of view about you changed. you're a nice guy after all. Goodbye oppa!" she show her smile and she went to the classroom. What the hell did just happened...my heart starts to beat so quickly. i haven't feel this way...since i broke up with yuri. what the hell did just happened jonghyun?? don't tell me...you're the one who start to fall for her?

 

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

Hey guysss! do you like my story? subscribe me and comment arasso?? nan jeongmal saranghaeyooo!<3<3<3<3