Chapter 19

....It Started With A Silly Bet

Taeyeon's POV

Yeay! School's finally over! I want to buy some ice cream~ when I'm ready to go, kris said "taeyeon-sshi. You want to go to the park? I'll buy you some ice cream! My treat~ just count this as our bonding time! I'll treat you for dinner too!" he said. "Wahh cincha?? You're so nice! Okay let's go~" I said and I smiled at him. I didn't find Jjong anywhere, maybe he went to his house already...aish that guy, not even a goodbye, not even a text! Tsch. Kris led me the way to his car and he opened the door for me, wow what a gentleman. I mouthed to him 'thanks' he smiled and he seat at the driver seat and start the engine. Through the whole road we chat and laughed, he's actually funny! We finally arrived at the park, we went to the ie cream parlor and bought some ice cream. We play together and had dinner together. He decided to took me home so I agreed, "thanks kris for today! Gomawoyo~" I said to him and bowed. "it's nothing. Goodnight taeyeon! Sweet dreams~" he said and he left. When I checked my phone, there's 5 text messages and 5 missed calls...

 

Dino Oppa

"jagiyaaa~ Mianhae I didn't say goodbye to you earlier. I had a massive headache and I couldn't stand it so I hurriedly went home. Don't be mad ahjumma~ mianhaeyo~"

 

Dino Oppa

"jagiya. Why didn't you reply my text? Are you mad at me? Omoo don't be mad! I'm sorry okay? Where are you now taeyeon??"

 

Dino Oppa

"aish taeyeon, reply my text please! Where are you?? Don't make me mad ahjumma..."

 

Dino Oppa

"seriously taeyeon, where are you?! Did anything happened? Did someone kidnapped you?! OMO! Yah did you drop your phone?! Seriously don't make me worry like this!"

 

Dino Oppa

"taeayon....please reply my text. I'm really really really worry now. Are you mad at me? Yah jagiya...reply my text okay? Don't be mad.."

 

OOPS I'M SCREWED. Aigooo ottoke?! Aish he will be seriously mad...aiiiish, I should repy his text. Wish me tons of luck...

 

Me

"Oppa! I'm not mad at you~ did you already feel better? Did you already drink your medicine? Sorry that I didn't reply your texts or pick up your calls...Mianhae. And nothing happened! *chuckled* you're so funny Oppa~"

 

Dino Oppa

"YAH WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! I'M WORRIED SICK. Thank god that nothing happened...but seriously where have you been? I texted yoona, kyuhyun, Sungmin, taemin, and key, they have no idea where you are. Tell me! Don't lie to me arasso~"

 

Me

"Oppa~ no need to worry okay? I'm fine~ ehmm...about that, ehh Kris asked me to go to the park. But it's nothing Oppa! Really! We just bought some ice cream, played, and ate dinner! All we did is just some normal bonding time Oppa~ don't be mad okay Oppa?"

 

Jonghyun

"WHAT?! KRIS?! Aish I already knew something's wrong with that guy! Taeyeon~ I didn't mad at you...I just don't like that you two seems very close. Please, if he asked you out again, asked my permission first arrasso? Don't cheat on me you ahjumma..."

 

Me

"Yah Oppa, there's nothing wrong with that, it's just a normal bonding time anyway. Okay okay arasso. I'm going to sleep first. Bye Oppa"

 

Dino Oppa

"aish now you're on his side? Aish...okay I didn't want to start this. I'm going to sleep too...goodnight jagiya. Saranghaeyo~"

 

Me

"okay Oppa...goodnight to you too. Nado saranghaeyo, see you tomorrow~"

 

Aigooo...Oppa is obviously jealous! Kekekeke he's cute when he's jealous~ but he's a little bit annoying when he's overprotective. Aish...but still, I love him. He's the reason I smiled everyday. Hmm maybe I should go to sleep now, hoaamm I really do feel sleepy...

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

Annyeong! Kekeke jonghyun's jealousy is getting bigger! But don't worry, jongtae/jongyeon are unbreakable! Keep support and comment okay? Also don't forget to subscribe me please...*pout*