Chapter 9

....It Started With A Silly Bet

you should listen to Star Star Star by Girls' Generation while reading this. enjoy!

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

Aish it's tuesday already. what happened to jonghyun yesterday? hmm...he didn't asked me out or something. Kyuhyun said he wont pick me up today, maybe i'm going to walk to the school. When i finally reached the school, jonghyun greet me "Annyeong taeyeon! umm sorry i didn't accompanied you yesterday, key dragged me he said there's somthing personal. hehehe" he said and he scratched the back of his neck. "yah, no need to say sorry you dino. it's fine" i said with a smile. "KRINGGGGG" aish that stupid bell. "we better go to the class right now, or else we might be late" i said. "ne! let's go!" jonghyun said as he hugged me from behind. "yah yah yah dino what are you doing?!" i blushed. "hehehe jagiya, did you just blushed?" jonghyun poked my cheek. "aish whatever" and i run as fast as i could to the classroom. my heart beats so fast i'm going crazy!

 

Finally school is over, when i want to catch a taxi, someone yelled at me "heyy!! taeyeon!!" when i turned to the sound it's jessica, what the hell is she doing? "hey taeyeon. you know...i want to say sorry because of the 'incident' about jonghyun. i actually want to be friends with you! please taeyeon? will you forgive me?" said jessica. ungh...i feel something fishy. why so sudden? but, you have to be good to everyone taeyeon. "of course! i understand, no need to feel sorry!" i said with a smile. "omooo you're so nice taeyeon! you wanna hang out with us? we're going to watch a video in the canteen. everybody in this school were already there. come!" she said and she hugged me. "well...okay!"

 

When we arrived, everybody were already there! hmm...what are we going to watch? "taeyeon, come! sit here" as she patted the seat in the middle of the canteen. "thanks" i said and i smiled. "so...3-2-1! chulbal!~" jessica sang. what is this? video...of jonghyun and key? 

 

"yah jonghyun, are you starting to love taeyeon? you've changed because of her. you always stared at taeyeon during lessons, you smiled everytime you looked at taeyeon. do you still think that this is a bet? look now, answer my questions. do you in love with taeyeon?" "BUAHAHAHAHAHA seriously key? me? the hottest guy in the whole wide world? the kingka? fall in love with taeyeon? that stupid ugly short poor ahjumma? tsch. no way! aish you've got to be kidding me key. of course not! hahahaha"

 

wh-what...? is that really jonghyun? what bet? and suddenly everybody starts to laugh at me, they're laugh and point their fingers at me. i...i can't breath. Jessica, Yuri, and Krystal laugh at me and said "See taeyeon? don't get your hopes too high! why would a kingka love someone ugly and poor like you? ahahahaha" i...i can't say anything. this is way embarrasing. i started to run out of the canteen and suddenly someone grabbed my hand "taeyeon wai-" it's jonghyun. "what jonghyun? what now? i should've trus yoona. you're a total jerk jonghyun. why did i fell for you? why did i trusted you in the first place? thanks jonghyun. thankyou for everything." i said and he let go of my hands. i can't control my tears, i ran into the nearest park and i bursted into tears. i felt my heart broken, aching, it hurts so much. why do you do this to me kim jonghyun? wae? but i...i trusted you. i just can't believe you did this to me, and...and even you said that you like me. it was a total lie. you paboya taeyeon, paboya! why did you trust him taeyeon? omma, omma help me, i really miss you. how can all people that i loved so much, instantly leaves me? omma...bogoshippeo, please help me with all my trouble, i need you... 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

hey everybody!! aigoo...poor taengoo, i instantly cried when i wrote this! how dare you kim jonghyun...huhuhu. comment and subscribe me okay?