Chapter 24

....It Started With A Silly Bet

Taeyeon's POV

Morning! Aish...it's school again. I decided to walk to school today, so i got up earlier and i already changed my clothes. Hm...what are you doing jonghyun? Did he...really getting back together with yuri? Aigoo...aish taeyeon don't think like that! Just stay positive...as i walked to school, kyu's car approached me "yah dongsaeng! Hopped on!" Shouted kyuhyun from the window. "Yah oppa! You scared me..." I said to him as i opened the door and i hopped in. We chated throughout the ride and i told him everything about yesterday. "Hm...in that case, i should help getting you and jonghyun back together!" He said. "Jeongmal oppa? Chincha?? Aigoo i can always count on you oppa!" I said to him as we entered the school. Aigoo...here we go again. When i entered the class, kris greeted me happily "hey my dongsaeng!!!" He said as he patted my head. "Yah oppa!! Ehat are you doing..." I said to him as we chuckled together. Jonghyun saw us and he gave kris a death glare. "Dongsaeng, don't worry. I'll talk to him and i'll explain everything, okay?" He whispered at me and he winked. "Aahh oppa!! You're the best!" I said to him and i clapped my hands. Oh god...i hope this works, fingers-crossed.

 

When the bell rang, i saw kris's dragged jonghyun and talked to him, KRIS OPPA, HWAITING!!! Fingers-crossed...as i walked at the corridor, yuri shouted my name "yah!! Taeyeon!!" She shout and she approached me. "I want to talk to you for a second, come" she dragged me. "Look yuri-sshi, if this is about you and jonghyun getting back together, i dont wanna hear it. So let-" "what? Me and jonghyun oppa getting back together? Are you kidding me?" She said to me as she laughed. "Look taeyeon, it's not about that! First, i want to say sorry to you, i'm being such a biatch to you, and i want to be friends with you. Second, i actually asked jonghyun about us getting back together yesterday, but he rejected me. Because...because of you. Please, make him happy, for me, for us, for him. He really loves you taeyeon, and i know that you love him too. So dont fight again, jonghyun is obviously jealous because kris is very close to you, this is just a stupid missunderstanding. Please, don't fight again...arasso, chingu?" She explained to me and she hugged me. "O-oh...jeongmalyo? Really? Aigooo gomawoyo...really, thankyou. And i forgive you, chingu" i said to her as we hugged each other and we laughed together. 

 

Jonghyun's POV

Kris dragged me cause he said he have something important to tell me. "Mwoya? Tsch, is it about you and taeyeon are in a relationship right now? Ok you won mr, you won. But i wont-" "yah. Can you at least listen to me first? Aish. First, i want to say sorry for stealing taeyeon from you and i'm sorry that i'm the one who made you and taeyeon fought. Second, i actually asked taeyeon to by my girlfriend yesterday, but she rejected me. Because of you, she really love you. Now that me and taeyeon are like brother and sister, i want to help you, and her. She really love you, its all my fault. Please, dont fight again. Please, dont make her sad. For her, for us. Now, we're cool right?" he said to me as he give his hand. I took it "Thanks man, we're definitely cool now" i said to him. "Now go get her!" He said to me and i ran as fast as i can...

 

Finally! I saw her from afar...i quickly ran to her and shouted her name "jagiya!!! Taeyeon!!!" I shouted with all my power and she looked at me. "Oppa?" she said. I ran to her and i immediately hugged her as tight as i can. "Jagiya...i'm really sorry. For everything. I'm sorry for being overprotective, i know you hate it. But...it's just...asih ok i admit it, i'm jealous ok?! I'm jealous...of kris, he's so close to you, i'm afraid that he'll took you away from me, because he's waaay handsome than me. I...i'd rather lose an argument to you, than lose you to an argument. Will...will you forgive me?" I said to her, aish i don't know why but i feel so embarresed! No response..."yah ahjumma. Say something please!!" I said to her as i shaked her. And than...she bursted into laughter. "Mwoya?!?!?! What's so funny?!" "AHAHAHA OPPA! Are you always that innocent? You look so embarresed! Your cheek...almost as red as tomato!! Aigoo oppa, of course i forgive you! This is why i love you oppa~~" she said to me. "Yah jagiya, promise, no more fighting" i showed my pingky to her. "Promise" she locked her pinky with mine.

 

Kris's POV

Aigoo they're so cute! My work here is done...i hope you're happy with him taeyeon. When i walked through the corridor, i saw...yuri? She's sat in the corner of the corridor, and she's crying. I decided to approached her, "yuri-sshi. Are you okay?" I asked her as i sat next to her. "Kris-sshi...it's hurts so much. R-right here" she said to me, still sobbing and she touch her chest. "Sshh...i know exactly how you feel. I feel the same, yuri-sshi" i said to her as i placed her head in my shoulder. "Sshh...it's okay to cry yuri-sshi. You'll be fine...we'll be fine. It's okay, you have me" i said to her and i gave her my sincere smile, she nodded and she smiled.

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

Annyeong!! How's everybody doing?? I still on my exams...but i updated this fic just for you! Please, comments and do subscribe me. Bye~