Jonghyun's Move

....It Started With A Silly Bet

Taeyeon's POV     

Thank godness i woke up early today so Kyuhyun oppa wont be mad. I changed into my uniform and ate my breakfast. Suddenly i heard knocked at my door and i immediately open the door. "good morning! I bought you some coffee" "aigoo oppa! No need to pick me up every day! You should pick up yoona some other time! But thanks for everything and my favorite coffee! Yippie gomawoyo oppa!!" i hugged him and we immediately go downstairs and hopped to kyuhyun's oppa car. When we reached the school, someone aproached us and he seems familiar...wait...THAT'S THE DINOSAUR GUY. What the hell is he doing here in the gate!! "yo bro whats up!" greet kyuhyun to jonghyun. "hey kyu!! I'm fine! And hello taeyeon" he smiled at me. "ungh...hello?" i greet back, with a forced smile. "wow, you two already know each other?" asked kyuhyun. '"yup! And kyu, may i borrow you friend? I want to take her to our class so she wont get lost on the way and you can go to your class" said jonghyun. "wait, what? No i-" "wow thanks!! I can always count on you man! Bye taeyeon! Be nice to jonghyun okay??" as he leave. Oh shoot, what now? "taeyeon! Hows your sleep last night? And can i have your number? So we can text each other or something just in case you want to ask about home- " "Jonghyun-shi, can we just go to class already? We might be late and teacher will be mad" i cut him, aigoo this guy. "ughhh okay then!" he said feeling awkward. As we walked together, whispers and death glares everywhere. Ungh...I'm in souch trouble if i go with this guy. Suddenly 3 girls aproach us "annyeong oppa!" said the girls. "who is she oppa?? She looks...not our level?" said the blonde one. "oppa, how can you just ditched me for this girl?? Ungh" said the brunette one. "jonghyunnie oppa, walk with us please? And you, can you please stay away from our oppa?" said the black haired one. Aish, these girls are so mean! I dont even want to walk with him anyway, gaahh. "annyeong jessica, yuri, and krystal. This is taeyeon, emmm...sorry i-" "no its fine, go walk with him, i can go to the class by myself! Byeee" i said. Fyuh!! Finally i can get away from that guy, thanks to those girls.     

 

When i reached the class, jonghyun's already there. Well...i get lost a little, kekeke. When jonghyun saw me, he immediately stand up and greet me "taeyeon i'm so sorry about earlier, those girls are unstoppable, maybe i should make it up to you? Some coffee treat maybe?" he said. "no thanks" i just said simply. "yah taeyeon, no need to be rude! He's being nice to you" said yoona. "hmpphh okay2, no thank tou jonghyun-shi" i said. "hey whats with that formality? Call me oppa instead! Please please pleaseee??" he said showing his puppy face, that's...UNGH what the hell. "what?? No!! I'm not that eas call someone oppa" "PRETTY PLEASE WITH CHERRY ON TOP WITH CHOCOLATE SAUCE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE???" "AIGO you're so annoying!! Okay2 but shut up and stay away from mee!! Aigo this dinosaur guy" "YEAYYY!!" said jonhyun doing his victory dance. Ungh...why do this happen to me??!?!

 

When the bell rang, i went to the bathroom and those 3 girls earlier aproach me. "yah you, stay away from out jonghyunnie oppa" seriously, i think i'm going to puke. "yeah!! You should stay away from our oppa" the brunette and the black haired said. "look pretty girls, i always stay away from your oppa, i dont want him anyway, go get him. I didnt give a about him" i smirked and walk away. Aigoo those girls, whats so great about jonghyun anyway? He's playboy, whats so nice about it? Hmm weird fangirls...

 

Jonghyun's POV ​

Where the hell is taeyeon? I want to ask her out today, kekeke my first step! Rumors about me liking taeyeon spread already, didn't care anyway, i just care about the price keke! By the way, there's taeyeon! "hey taeyeon! Wanna go out today? My treat! You like ice cream right?? Let's go??"

 

Taeyeon's POV    

"hey taeyeon! Wanna go out today? My treat! You like ice cream right?? Let's go??" WHAT? ICE CREAM? OH HOW I LOVE ICE CREAM! But...with jonghyun? Seriously? But...for ice cream sake..."Ice cream?? Really?? Hmm...okay just wait a minute i'll get my bag" ugh being nice to him is just weird, but who cares, it's for ice cream anyway. "come on let's go" i said. "you really wanna go with me?? Seriously?? Great!!" "hey you dinosaur boy, i wanna go out because of ice cream, not because of you" i rolled my eyes. "ahhh...lame excuse!! Just say you like me right?? But you played hard-to-get right? Hmm?? Hmm??" he said teasing me, aish stupid guy!! "yah, shut up before i changed my mind and go home instead" i warned him. "YES SIR!" he said, aish...this guy is so annoying.      

 

When we arrived at the ice cream parlor, he ordered 2 ice cream. Mint for him and cookies and cream for me. "thanks! Yeay ice cream!!" i said "welcome, wow you go all nice because of one ice cream? Weird girl" he said. "whatever" i said as i my ice cream. UMMM YUM! i really do love ice cream. Jonghyun grabbed my hand and took me to the park, i sat in the swing and so did he. "so taeyeon, tell me about yourself" he said. "i'm taeyeon. That's about me" i said sound sarcasticly. "aw come on! Why don't you wanna be friends with me?? You already friends with everyone except me!" he pouted. "well...maybe because you look like a dinosaur? Mehrong:p" i joked. "YAH! How mean!! I'm not a dinosaur okay?!" he said. "yah dino, i'm just joking..." i said controlling my laughter. "yah, it's getting darker i'm going to go home, bye! And thanks for the treat" i said and left. "WAIT!! let me walk you home!" he offered. "what?! NO WAY just go home you dino! Syuh syuh!!!" i shout. "aw man come on!! Let me walk you home please!" he begged. "you know what? You are so annoying. Whatever" i said. When i walked to my apartment, he followed me from behind and he sang through the whole road. "ugh really dinosaur can you just shut up?!?!" i said annoyed. "oops sorry ahjumma!" he said. "what did you just say?!?! AHJUMMA?!?!?!" i said furriously. "HAHHAHA THAT'S MY REVENGE FOR YOU! Thats what you got when you mess with the kingka!" he said. "ungghh whatever!! And this is my apartment so go go syuh!!!" i said to him. "yah, not even thankyou or goodnight?" he pouted. "what the hell are you talking about!! I'm not the one who asked you to walked me to home! Just get losttt go away!!" i said. "aish okay okay, goodnight my lovely ahjumma!!" he said. "ungh whatever..." i whispered. What a tiring day...thanks to Mr.Dinosaur

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________ 

 

 

 

Hey guys!! My second chapter...i hope you enjoyed my story! Comments and subscribe please!! I know that taeyeon and jonghyun are one of the rare couple...but i love them!! Toodles!!:*