Chapter 18

....It Started With A Silly Bet

Taeyeon's POV

"KRINGGGG!" yes! Finally the bell rings! It's time for lunch, aigoo I'm hungry~. When I stood up from my chair, the new boy named...kris? Tapped my shoulder. "excuse me, hmm so I heard your name is taeyeon? Me and my friend kai are new here so we don't know where's the canteen. Do you mind to take us there Taeyeon-sshi?" he said. "oh! Annyeonghaseyon kris! Of course I wouldn't mind, here let me show you the way!" I said to him with a smile. "Annyeonghaseyo taeyeon-sshi. My name's Kai, please treat us well" Kai said with a smile, I nodded and smile at him. "yeobo, ready to go to the canteen?" said jonghyun as he went approach us. "oh! Jonghyun oppa! Meet kris and Kai, they didn't know the way to the canteen. Did you mind they go with us?" I said. "yo whats up, my name's jonghyun. Nice to meet you" he said to kris and Kai. "I'm Kai, nice to meet you too" Kai said. "hello there. My name's kris. We're on the same class right?" he said to jonghyun. Jonghyun just nodded and grabbed my hand, "let's go!" I said to three of them. 

 

When we reached the canteen, me, jonghyun, yoona, kyuhyun, Sungmin, taemin, and key seat on our area. "hey kris and Kai! You can seat with us if you want, it's okay right guys?" I said to them. "yup! It's all fine" said Sungmin, taemin, kyuhyun, and yoona. "yeobo...why did you acting very nice to them?" said jonghyun and he pouted. "aigoo...so my Dino is jealous? Hm?" I said teasing him. "yah! Ani! I'm just asking..." jonghyun said. "now that my yeobo was taken. I'm alone" key pouted. "yah yeobo! You're still my everything~" said jonghyun. "yah! I thought that I'm your everything..." I said to jonghyun and pouted. "yah you guys are so lousy! Sorry for their behavior" said Sungmin to kris and Kai. Kyuhyun and yoona just laughed at the silliness, as kyuhyun put his arms on yoona's waist. Suddenly, kris sat beside me and through the whole lunch time, he talked to me. Jonghyun immediately put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer "what now jonghyun? Jelly againnn??~" I said as I pinch his nose. "yah! You're mine, I can do whatever I want. That doesn't mean I'm jealous..." he said as he rubbed his nose. 

 

Kris's POV

Hmm...that taeyeon girl is cute. But she's already taken, well that's not a problem for me. Kris always get what he wants, easily. Just watch Jonghyun, taeyeon will fall for me in no time. "yah hyung. I know what you're thinking. Don't do that, she's already taken. Better stick to the rules in this new school, don't bring any problem in this school, just like our last school" Kai said. "shut up Kai, If I want something, I must get it"

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey everyone! Uuuu I decided to put a little bit Kai and kris in this fic. I'm planning to make jonghyun jealous! Kekeke...please do support me and comment also subscribe me arasso?