New School

....It Started With A Silly Bet

    Taeyeon's POV

    "OMG I'M GOING TO BE LATE!!!!" I blurted out as I look at my alarm clock, it shows 7:30. "Shoot I'm screwed! School starts at 8!" as I change into my uniform, my phone rang. "Yeoboseyo??" "YAH YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE! I'M ON THE LOBBY GO DOWNSTAIRS NOW!" "Yah oppa, no need to shout I alrerady knew it! Coming right up!" aaand Kyuhyun hang up. Aigoo he's always like that. So after i grabbed my bread for breakfast i went downstairs to meet the angry Kyuhyun...aigoo Taeyeon what have you got yourself into! "Oppa let's go!" i said. "Yah where's my good morning hug?" kyuhyun said. I hugged him and said "Come on oppa we're going to be late! I already told you that you don't have to pick me up because i know i always come late...and now you're late too" I pouted. "come on no need to feel bad you kiddo, i'm the one who wanted to pick you up anyway" kyuhyun said. "neee..."

 

    Now we're on our way to our school, honestly i don't want to transfer to this school, but kyuhyun dragged me into this school so i have no choice because believe me, he is unstoppable. I'm very nervous about this, it"s my first time going to this school. I'm going to be alright am i? Taeyeon hwaiting!! I thought to myself. As we stepped into the school, bunch of girls were shouting, "Kyuhyun oppa!!!" "OMG HE'S SO HANDSOME" "please seat with me in the class oppa!!" "OPPA PLEASE LEAVE YOONA AND GO OUT WITH ME" omg...these girls are waaay crazy. suddenly, the girls turned at me and glared at me, they whisper "who is she?" "i never see her" "ugh she's ugly" "what the hell is she doing with my oppa?!" ugggh I hate these fangirls...i was mad until i heard kyuhyun chuckled. "what's so funny oppa...and first, why the hell were those girls shouting like a dead seal?" i asked him. "Aigooo taeyeon...were you always this innocent? hahahahaha they're my fangirls, cool right? you should be proud of your oppa right here" said kyuhyun proud. "Aish oppa, so cocky. mehrooong:p" i joked. "yah how dare you kim taeyeon!!" and he chase me. "aigoo aigoo oppa ok you got me, but where's my classroom? I know nothing..." i asked. "come here i'll show you"

 

      As we reached my classroom, I thanked Kyuhyun "thanks oppa for taking me here! annyeong!" as i waved to kyuhyun. "good luck at your first day!! oh yeah you're one class as yoona, so don't worry" as he patted my head and then he leave. When i entered my classroom everybody stoned and looked at me "who's that girl?" "aigoo she's cute!" "wah...so pretty" "she's the one who was walked with kyuhyun oppa earlier!" "what the hell is she doing here. i heard that she came from a poor family" aigoo this is gonna be a long day. "Oh there you are, are you Kim Taeyeon?" asked the teacher. "I'm sorry for being late miss, and yes i'm kim taeyeon" as i bowed to the teacher. "Class, we have a new member to this class. taeyeon, please introduce yourself" said the teacher. "Annyeonghaseyo chingu, my name's Kim Taeyeon. Please treat me well!" as i bowed in fornt of the class. The whole class clapped their hand, i'm so relieved. "Taeyeon, please seat between Im Yoona and Kim Jonghyun" on my way to my seat, i heard some girls whispered "how lucky is she sitting next to our oppa!! huh when she's do something weird to our oppa, just see my revenge" aisssh chincha, i feel hate around me, as far as i know, i'm not getting well to this school. But thankfully, i seat next to yoona!! thank god, finally the world being nice to me. Yoona is my bestfriend, long time ago kyuhyun oppa introduced me too yoona, and now we're bestfriend. "YOONA!!!!" i shouted. "TAEYEONNN!!!" she shouted too and we immediately hug each other. The whole class said "SSSHHHH!" and we're immediately shut our mouth, aigoo taeyeon, you already embaressed yourself in your first day!

 

    When the class is over, the boy who called...Jongjun? Jongho? or something greet me "Hey, your name's kim taeyeon right? wanna hang out tonight?" and he winked. Like seriously...i know that he's a kingka but really? that's your pick up line? SO LAME. "Hey, yes my name is Kim Taeyeon. And no thank you" i said. BAHAHA he's face is so priceless! he looked so shocked, and he reminds me...of a dinosaur? HAHAHA i can't handle my laugh so i'm immediately leave the class with Yoona.

 

Jonghyun's POV

    "Hey, yes my name is Kim Taeyeon. And no thank you" WHAT.THE.HELL. Did she just rejected me? DID SHE?!?!?! I can't believe it!! me? the hottest guy in the whole world, just got rejected?!?!?! AISH THAT GIRL. "AHAHAHA JONGHYUN JUST GOT REJECTED JONGHYUN JOST GOT REJECTED!" sang Key, my bestfriend. "YAH shut up you punk!!" i scolded him. "Yah jonghyun, this is your first time got rejected eh? your face look so priceless! even that taeyeon girl laugh!" said key. "shut up Key, now answer me, WHY THE HELL SHE REJECTED ME?! gah, who is she acting so almighty" "Yah Jonghyun, how about this. If you can make her fall in love with you in a month, i'll buy everything you want, LIKE EVERYTHING. How about that? but remember, she seems hard-to-get type" asked key. Hmm...interesting, i'm sure she'll fall for me just in no time. HAHAHA just watch key. "Ok, deal! and remember, everything i want right?" i asked just to be sure. "YUP! everything! and it starts...now!" Just be ready Kim Taeyeon...you'll fell for me in no time. 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong everybody!!! this is officially my first chapter! please comment and subscribe, and i'm sorry for my lame chapter:-( sorry! be nice to me kay? hehehe and my english are just TERRIBLE. Mianhaeee...and gomawoyo! Toodles!:*