Chapter 22

....It Started With A Silly Bet

Jonghyun's POV

I really hate this...taeyeon please I begged you, don't fall for kris...jebal. Aish jonghyun why the hell did you got yourself into? Now I'm on my way with Yuri...to watch a movie in the cinema. Aish I honestly didn't want to go with her, I agreed to her because I just want to make taeyeon jealous and it didn't work. Hmm taeyeon, where are you now? I really want to text her but...will she reply it? Well maybe she won't..she's spending time with kris anyway. Kris's waaay more handsome than me, aish I'm totally jealous, it's just hard to say it to her, jonghyun...break your ego! "Yah, jonghyun oppa!" Said Yuri as she waved her hands in front of my face. "Mworago?!" I said to her. "Oppa, I really happy that you agreed with me! I really missed you sooooo much" said Yuri and she hugged me. "YAH don't hug me!!!" I said as I pushed her. "Yah oppa, waeyo? Back then, you usually begged me to hug you...aish. Is it because that taeyeon girl? Tsch, I'm waaay prettier than her, right oppa? And you know, she's seems close to kris oppa. Well, they are a perfect match just like us, right oppa? They look cute toge-" "look, Yuri-shi. If you want to watch a movie, you should shut up. And please don't talked about taeyeon and kris, I had enough of it" I said to her. "Ne oppa..." She said. While we're watching the movie, i can't concentrate at the film. I keep thinking about taeyeon, what is she doing right now? Is she okay? Did something happened to her? Aigooo...I really hate this, I really worried about her. I want to text her but...I just can't. Kris, you're really a total jerk. I'm totally worried, what are th- "oppa! The movie's already over! Lets go have some dinner, I'm really hungry~" she shakes me and she pouted. "Look Yuri, I have to go home"I said to her. "Yah oppa. Please, just this time" she grabbed my wrist. 

 

So I agreed to her and we go to the Korean restaurant. As w finished eating, she wants me to walked her home so I agreed. "Oppa...I really have something to tall you, it's really important" she said. "Okay, what?" I said to her not paying attention. "I'm...I'm really sorry, for everything. For our relationship. I'm sorry for ditching you for another guy, I'm sorry for cheating on you, I'm sorry for acting cold at you in the past. But the truth is, I still love you, since back then until now. It hurts me so much to see you with taeyeon together, please come back to me. Now answer my question...do you still, in chance, still love me?" She said to me. W-what? I'm not sure what I should say...but now, I should tell her the truth. "Yuri-ah...I forgive you, really. I still love you, but as a friend. Not a girlfriend. I really love you back then, but taeyeon already replaced you...I'm really sorry, and thank you" I smiled to her. "A-ah...ne I understand. Thankyou oppa, for everything. Thankyou for forgiving me, I'm such an idiot back then. I hoped that you and taeyeon last forever, and you both look cute together actually. Taeyeon seems nice too, not like me. Uhm...that's my home! Thankyou oppa for walking me home, can...can I hugged you? For the last time?" She said. "Sure, no prob" I said and she hugged me. Aish...Mianhae Yuri, but the person who I really love right now...is taeyeon. 

 

Yuri's POV

I...I can't believe it. Jonghyun oppa loves her that much eh...? I guess I should stop right here. They're really cute together, and taeyeon seems nice, I can look at her eyes that she really love jonghyun oppa and so does jonghyun oppa. Tears formed in my eyes and I can't stop crying. Goodbye, my first love.....

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

hey! Comment and subscribe please~