Chapter5-Conflicting emotions

The only exception.

Jessica’s POV

“Jessica …”  The annoying boy said, gently tapping on my shoulder.

*Wow, his touch is so gentle. Unlike the other boys who throws girls about like toys…its like he really do care about girls…not those one-night stands that other boys will boast about… Jessica Jung what in the world are you thinking about? You just lectured poor Seohyun here to not fall for boys after she just sees them and you her are doing just that! He is just another womanizer! Don’t ever judge a book by its cover, the cover can be changed anytime!”

“What?”I asked menacingly, “Can’t you see I’m a bit busy right now? Make it quick!” I snapped.

“Err…since you are just a bit busy…”He began…

*Gosh! This guy just can’t sense sarcasm?? Is he duff? But that is kind of cute…it just means that he is innocent….OMG! Again this thoughts…*

“Would you like to get a drink at the cafeteria? And take a walk around the school’s lake?”He asked shyly, blushing a little.

*Aigoo! That’s really cute…But…trying to make a move on me already?? We barely know each other… Unless he is really a womanizer or is perhaps trying to get into the place of Kingka’s if I accept him as a date? Or he is really that naïve??*

“Are you kidding?”I asked him, raising my eyebrows, portraying a very astonished look, though deep inside I wanted to see how he would respond. “Erm…no I’m not…I just wanted to ask you out as I felt like knowing you better…” He replied, his sincere eyes looking at me earnestly.

*Sorry, Onew…but I cannot afford to lose my position of being the ice princess and I will not be able to withstand another heartbreak. I can’t trust you enough…Please forgive me for what I am going to do next…*

“Hahaha….” I burst out laughing, mocking him. He stared back at me in surprise and asked innocently, “Jessica, what’s so funny?” I stared back at him with the ‘come on, stop acting and just go’ look. Apperantly, he did not get it and continued staring at me with a confused look on his face.

Rolling my eyes in pretence annoyance, though I was screaming with joy in my minds for he was the only one that passed my first test,”I am a Queenka and I absolutely loathe boys. That’s why my nickname ‘Ice Princess’ was developed so now if you get my meaning after I spelled it out for you…you should just go.” I waved my hand tiredly, once again, turning my back on him.*sorry* I thought to myself, hoping that he will not be hurt too badly.

Onew’s POV

*Wow…she sure is cold.*

 Nodding to myself, I said, “The nickname Ice Princess really does suit her…”

“What?!” Taemin asked, interrupting my thoughts.

“Huh? What?” I asked too, not paying attention to what Taemin was saying.

“What were you saying to yourself? You were so deep in thought…Was it some maths problem? I am good at math….I can help! I once entered in this maths nationals and got first, okay? You can really trust me…” Taemin rattled on, excitedly telling me his accomplishments.

When he finally paused to take a breath, I cut in, “No Taemin, it’s not a maths problem that’s bothering me…but after hearing what you said about you being champion in a maths competition, you probably could tutor me as there is a maths test this Friday…”

“Okay! That will work out! Then what is bothering you?”He asked me curiously.

“I…She…I…” I stammered, not knowing how to tell Taemin that Jessica was bothering me…

“Love problems!?”Taemin shouted enthusiastically, snapping his fingers.

“NO!! NO!!” I exclaimed hurriedly, not wanting a rumor to be passed about the school.”It’s girl problems”I added uncertain, not knowing what Taemin’s reaction would be.

“But isn’t that the same? So who is the lucky girl?” He asked pouting, as what he guessed was not correct.

“I…I don’t think that girl is lucky, it’s Jessica Jung.”I said hesitating upon Jessica’s name.

“Really?!? Advice here, stop your feelings for her now…like now! Cause she will never go out on a relationship with you! With me! With anybody! Unless it’s an arranged date with some rich jerk. She HATES boys! And kills us with her killer looks but always shuns us when we get close to her…so don’t worry too much about her. Just find another prey, ”his eyes scanned across the room looking for a girl when he caught sight of Seohyun,” Yeap! Take Seohyun! She is easier. Trust me, Onew. You don’t want to try Jessica, it just results in another heartbreak…” Taemin said nodding his head and looking in my eyes, proving that he was not joking and I really should not try.

*But I believe that true love really does exist and if Jessica is mine, she will be. So will a relationship with Jessica really bring a heartbreak? That our love will never last? But now the worrying thing is that, do I really like her and she hates me…”

A/N Maybe not…Onew…she might not hate you…hehe.XD

Hey! I'm spamming updates now though my exams are on Tue and preparation for exams,to hell with it(Oh no, hope my parents don't see this:P)...just I would like to apologise first for the likely hiatus so please do subscribe and I hope that you guys enjoyed the story!^^