Chapter13-More than friends??(Part 1)

The only exception.

Onew's POV

*I'm an idiot. Seohyun obviously knows now...why did I have to scribble on a piece of paper??*

I hastily pleaded with Seohyun to not let Jessica know. I sighed when I saw her reaction. Seohyun' s mouth was wide agape, opening and closing like a goldfish. However despite her reactions, her response was nothing like I had expected it.

"NO!!! You can't do that!"Seohyun exclaimed.

I sighed once again, taking a deep breath to begin explaining. " I know it was foolish for me to fall for Jessica but I'm giving her up and though it will hurt, it's better..." Before I managed to complete my 'speech', Seohyun interrupted, she muttered, " Sorry Jessica, it's for the greater good. In helping you here."

" Both you and Jessica are pabos.(fools) Gosh! Putting yourself through so much misery..." Seohyun said shaking her head, a small smile placed at the corner of her lips.

"Huh?" I looked at her blankly not understanding what she meant. Seohyun stared back at me blankly. When I continued staring back at her with an equally bewildered expression, she sighed and said," Onew you might find this hard to believe, but trust me Jessica loves you too. Trust me, will you?"

My mouth dropped open so wide that it could fit a million flies... I hurriedly regained my composure and exclaimed," That's impossible!! Stop fooling around Seohyun!" As I said those words, a longing and hope that Jessica really liked me arose from within me.

Seohyun looked at me and said with an extremely serious tone. " Do I look like im kidding? I'm serious here. Think about it, Jessica treats you differently from the others..." I opened my mouth to disagree when I paused as I realised that Seohyun was right.

~~~FLASHBACK~~~~

Onew's POV

As I stepped into the classroom a bunch of suspicious looking faces were beaming at me. I immediately smelled that something fishy was going on.. I started to feel very self-conscious as I checked if my tie was straight, if my shoelaces were in the place where they belonged and not tied together or undone...

*Eh?? Nothing's wrong...I must be too sensitive...* I scratched my head and smiled back weakly at Jonghyun and his gang. I headed to my seat as per normal and did not notice the slight smirks and evil grins surrounding me.

Jonghyun's POV

* Onew you will regret even trying to get near to Jessica, my ice princess. She belongs to the one and only mighty me. Just who do you think you are?? You deserve it...* I smirked and nudged my sidekick, Key.

"Yah! Go and prepare the necessary props. And remember to spread this throughout the class without letting Onew know..." Key nodded enthusiastically and proudly self proclaimed, " Of course I am the mighty Key!!! With me, everything is solved... You won't need anyone else but me." I rolled my eyes and made a hand gesture to tell him to go and he walked out of the room whistling a merry tune.

Jessica's POV

I looked suspiciously at Jonghyun as I had a hunch that he was up to mischief.* He is definitely up to no good...* Jonghyun seemed to realise that his actions were being monitored when he raised his head looking around.

He saw me looking at him and smiled a bright, dazzling smile. I rolled my eyes and flipped my hair arrogantly.* Don't try to fool me with that smile, Kim Jonghyun. I must stop him from pranking Onew...*

Sure enough, as the lesson progressed, a slip of paper was passed discreetly onto my table. I glanced up from my work and slowly opened the note...

A/N. Hope that you guys are not disappointed by this update...and I'm sorry for inconsistency on updating...I'm currently busying myself with CCA etc...not forgetting the temptation of dramas, haha im sorry readers...pls comment and subscribe!!