Chapter 2-Jessica

The only exception.

"Miss, you should wake up now. It's time for school!" Ryeowook said using the trumpet to try waking his young mistress up.(You know the trumpet starting before SPY?(Super Junior) Yeap that's the one, imagine it like that.:P)

"Get out Ryeowook! I'm getting up okay? Gosh can't i just skip school today? Not like I need to study..."Jessica whined attempting to use aegyo on Ryeowook.

Ryeowook's POV

*Gosh she is just so cute when she pouts that adorable pout...too bad Jessica I can't agree to not letting you go school. But how do I reject that adorable face she puts on now?? Haish...change the subject*

"But Young mistress of course you need to study!" I exclaimed trying to convince her otherwise.

"No...I'm not one of those people who have to fight for a place in soceity...society already has reserved a place for me!"She snorted arrogantly.

 

*Gosh! She is really proud...but she's right. Soceity cannot do without her, whereas she can just live her life not contributing to soceity, wasting her life away...*

I pouted knowing that I could not disagree with what she just said...

 

Jessica's POV

*Hehe..I love putting Ryeowook in a tight spot...his actually really adorable when he pouts and he is the only guy that does not be friends with me because of money and fame...the other guys? Oh...to hell with them...*

"Okay okay! I will go get ready for school okay? Seriously..." I pulled myself out of bed, i pouted again staring longingly at my warm comfortable bed not sure whether I should just throw Ryeowook out of the room and pull the duvets over myself again and lose myself in Dreamland...

"Yah! I see you hesitating okay? Go. Palli! Just go! Really...a going-to-be CEO, yet so lazy..."Ryeowook suddenly hollered at me.

"Aish...okay okay..."I replied annoyed. Dragging my heels as i walked towards towards the preparation room.Where I brushed my hair and dabbed some make-up on my face.*Oh well, a important person cannot leave the house without looking presentable right? Hmm...what should I wear?*I scanned across the room and the many clothings, pretty dresses, skrts and tops, scattered all over the place... *Definitely a dress...Oh! Of course this baby blue one! Its so cute and elegant! Oh I'm sure Seohyun would like this* I thought picking out a yellow sundress for her.

"Ryeowook, where is Seohyun?"I asked Ryeowook.

He poked his head and yelled back,"Young mistress, she will be coming soon..."

"Sica! You are finally awake? I waited so long for you..."She continued blabbering...

"Yeah I know. Here wear this yellow sundress...it will look cute on you!"I hushed her and immediately brightened when she smiled so cutely when she saw the dress i asked the maids to lay out for her.

-----30 minutes passed-----

Ryeowook's POV

"Gosh! Though they are girls...they are like taking a lifetime to get ready...think about the time they used to get ready I could have completed a million things by the time..." I spoke my mind out loud. Just then I heard Seohyun's merry voice floating across the living room, " Ryeowook-ssi, sorry for making you wait for so long...we are done! TA-DA!!"

I turned aroung, intending to frown at them, but that immediately disappeared when I saw what they were wearing. Seohyun was wearing a really cute yellow sundress...she looks like a sun wearing that, tying her hazelnut brown hair up in a ponytail and tying a very cute ribbon on the top of the ponytail. She looks exactly like a baby, just a bigger one. And Jessica...she looks absolutely stunning! In that baby blue floral dress with a baby blue hat placed on her wavy long tresses...that cascaded down her shoulders...she looks absolutely like a goddess...and her milky white skin...perfect.

I gulped awkwardly, at a loss for words and finally managed to croak,"You guys look fit for school, go on and eat breakfast."

*Not fit for school but a photoshoot...*

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! It's my first time writing a fanfic so please support me, it's fiction, so everything i write is NOT real. My exams are approaching so I might not be able to update for perhaps this two weeks as exams start next week...I will try to slot in time, okay? Still, please subscribe!

*Pairings are made just based on what my friends like, so no offence intended.:) Hehe...see you guys!