Chapter1-Characters

The only exception.

Jessica Jung

 

-18 years old.

-Her nickname is 'Ice Princess". Cos' she is undoubtedly beautiful and she pays no attention to boys. Turning up her nose everything (not as if she does not have the power to do so...) and being really sarcastic to people she isn't close to. But then again if she treats everybody so badly, who will be close to her? Perhaps only the very loyal Seohyun who knew her since childhood.

-Heir to the company her dad and mom owns(which pratically controls the entire economic situation in Korea)

-She has already started to 'work' in her parents company, in the sense that she has start taking over projects and proposals. Yes, she has the power, to sign documents without her parents presence.

-Due to requirements set by the Korea government, about every teenager having to work for at least 3 months, Jessica is currently working in a bookstore, fulfilling her requirement.

 

Onew

 

-18 years old.

-A very like very cheerful boy. Flashing his bright smile to everybody even if they treated him badly before, washing away all the misgivings in an instant.

-Is obsessed with chicken.

-Best friend with Taemin, who he looks after like his younger brother.

-He is not exceptionally rich but definitely not poor. He lacks parental love as all his parents give and throw to him is money, always so absorbed in their work, which concerns them half the time away from Korea trying to get more business partners.

-Has a younger sister, Taeyeon who is 16.

 

Seohyun

-18 years old.

-Best friends to Jessica.

-She has a cute and bubbly personality, very similar to Taemin who is best friends with Onew.

-She does not come from a rich background,  you might be expecting her to be,but she isn't. Yes, though you might be asking how can she even be such good friends with Jessica, well just so you know the ice princess does have a heart and later on in the story it will be revealed.:) Read on,okay?)

 

Taemin

-18 years old.

-Possess a cute personality and is a dancing machine.

-He is super cheerful and is obsess with banana milk, same as Onew.(So Ontae FTW!! Hehe...:)

 

Ryeowook

-21 years old

-Bodyguard to Jesssica, has a secret crush on her, but knows that they can never be together, as he already owes a deb to Mr and Mrs Jung. How can he be worthy of Jessica?

 

Donghae and Tiffany

-Jessica's parents that pratically own the whole of Korea. They named a building using their pet's name and that pet(Apparently a dog) lives a better life than a human. No exaggeration here. Hehe...maybe you will get what i mean when you read the story...)

 

Sunny and Minho

-Onew's parents. they are always on business trips together trying to bring their business to greater heights. Which includes neglecting Onew and his sister Taeyeon at times. No, most of the times.

 

Taeyeon

-Younger sister of Onew.

-Pretty and absolutely popular in her school but cherishes her brother Onew, knowing the effort he puts into taking care of her, trying to make up for the parental love that she does not have.

Leeteuk

-A rich businessman that is like Jessica forced to go on matchmaking session with others of the same social class as him.