Chapter14-More than friends(Part 2)

The only exception.

With shaking fingers and anticipation I gingerly opened the slip of paper.

My eyes almost bulged out of my sockets when I saw what was written.

Hey classmates!!

We are in for a fun time!

Onew is going to be pranked by us...

There is a math test later on right?

We are going to fill Onew's pen with invisible ink! In fact, mighty Key has already done that. This way he will get in trouble with Mrs Choi.

P.s Don't let both Taemin and Seohyun know bout this... I think that they would let the cat out of the bag...

-doubleD(A/N..haha...dinohead and diva...LOL)

I glanced at Onew who was biting his pen, deep in thought, pondering over a complex physics question. I sighed and weakly passed the slip to Amber. My face portrayed an emotionless expression though my insides were squirming uncomfortably and within ne a war was raging on. Panic filled my heart as I thought of how I could save Onew from his predicament. How could I let him get into trouble??

* I guess there is only one way...tell him not to use his pen or...* An evil thought popped up in my head as I thought of a solution. I nodded and decided to put that evil and crafty plan to use.

I looked around the classroom and saw Seohyun working diligently on her work, just like the good girl and role model she was...and Taemin popping away in his seat just exactly what I expected him to do...he popped everywhere showcasing his passion for dancing... I looked to my side and saw Onew with a dreamy expression on his face...he was doodling drawings of chicken, chicken drumstick, all round his paper. He his lips as he drew those pictures that looked so real.. A smile lit up my face as I saw what he was doing....throughout the entire lesson I was foolishly building sandcastles in the air...dreaming of buying Onew chicken...

"RING!! RING!!" I woke up to reality when the bell signalling the end of a lesson and the start of a new world. Where there are no restrictions imposed and you could do whatever you wished without getting a tongue lashing from a teacher. Unfortunately good things don't last long... And this world exists for only 45 mins... None other than break time! (A/N. Welcome to the SHINee world...haha...okay stop spazzing...author...focus on the story...)

I turned to my side out of habit and the pure intention to just a glimpse at Onew and saw him tripping over flat ground...again. A small smile lit up my face as I saw him looking around, hoping that nobody saw his clumsiness... I stiffled a giggle and tapped him lightly on the shoulder as he was about to walked put of the classroom. He turned around and his face was contorted in a mixture of surprise and unbelief. He then broke out into a smile and asked me warmly, "Jessica, what's up?"

"Pass me your pen." I said without blinking an eye, trying not to stutter as butterflies attacked my stomach. Onew complied though not without a look of puzzlement on his face. I froze and stiffened at his warm touch and quickly strutted of to Jonghyun's seat. I walked at a fast pace not wanting Onew to hear the loud and fast thumping of my heart and the blush that was slowly darkening which tainted my cheeks.

Swiftly I took Jonghyun's pen and swapped it with Onew's pen which contained invisible ink. Onew arched his eyebrow at me for an explanation which I shrugged off as if exchanging his pen with Jonghyun was an everyday thing.

I rushed out of the classroom at breakneck speed to prevent an awkward situation, leaving a puzzled Onew behind.

Onew's POV

*What's up with Jessica today? She is acting so weirdly. I reached out my hand wanting to swap back my pen with Jonghyun's pen when a soft voice startled me.

"You would not want to do that."

I whipped my head and spotted Minho looking up from the book he was reading. I stayed rooted to the ground, not knowing what to do. He continued with that soft voice he used," It's better to not let Jessica's efforts go down the drain..."

I could not comprehend what was going on and asked Minho," What do you mean?" He stared pointedly at me and growled in annoyance," Are you that duff?? Obviously Jonghyun played a prank on you which Jessica saved you from...that pen is filled with invisible ink so unless you want to get into trouble with the teacher later on, just keep mum and pretend you are oblivious to everything going on."

My lips formed a small 'o' when I realised what was going on... I nodded in understanding and headed back to my seat trying to digress all that happened.

Just when the bell that signalled the end of recess rang, Minho said softly," You are different. Jessica does not do this for other people..."

A/N. Hey readers! Hope you found this chapter satisfactory and please do keep reading on... Pls comment and subscribe!!! Thanks!! (Oh by the way any sones, exotics, elfs or shawols here? Do check out "MAXSTEP" it's got me totally hooked! Daebak! Do check it out!! Annyeong!)