Chapter11-Positive.

The only exception.

Seohyun's POV

Jessica sat on her seat obviously not paying attention to the teacher. Her face was emotionless...she showed no feeling... My insides churned as I started to fear that the once bright and sunny Jessica would turn into a robot.

I whipped out my phone and texted her.

From Seohyun

To Jessica

Sica, you okay?:)

Jessica looked up and tried smiling attempting too pretend she was fine. I pouted and texted.

From Seohyun

To Jessica

I thought that we were supposed to tell each other our secrets... Why are you lying to me?

From Jessica

To Seohyun

It's just I feel so bad...I dumped Onew...and I'm afraid that he hates me...

From Seohyun

To Jessica

But why does it matter so much to you?!

I said cocking my eyebrow at her.

Jessica's POV

After reading Seohyun's text I thought to myself, biting my lip.

* Because I love him. And he is different from the other boys...he does not give that feeling that he has.an ulterior motives for befriending me... I can trust Seohyun right??*

Hesitantly, I texted back...

From Jessica

To Seohyun

I think I like him Seo baby...his just different and I really just don't want to hurt him anymore...I might actually want to know him more...I'm not sure...just don't spread this...

Seohyun looked at me and asked me if I really did like Onew.

I shrugged at Seohyun and mouthed at her to pay attention to the teacher with mock sterness.

I could not resist the temptation and shot a swift glance at Onew...he was ranting to Taemin about his chicken and how crispy and tender the meat is.

I smiled after hearing him craze over his passion. It was the first time I truly smiled the whole day...

* I'm positive. I like Onew...not that I know how to approach him and whether he will forgive me but at least now I'm positive that I will not push him away and hurt him.*

Onew's POV

I was arguing with Taemin that chicken was better than duck and was listing out all the different benefits of chicken and why it deserves a higher placing than duck.

After a debate over chickens and ducks, which lasted for the entire lesson..Taemin finally admitted that chicken won over duck and conceded defeat

I chuckled and bid him goodbye as I headed in the opposite direction as him, heading to the detention room. I flipped my head just in time to see Jessica getting into a black, luxurious car. I marvelled at her beauty, the way she held herself in a dignified manner and the smug expression she put on. Though behind that mask I could see a tired, beat down person.

I felt a stirring in my heart to be the person that refreshes Jessica. To be the one that renews her energy and protect her.

*It must be Jessica. There isn't any other person. I'm positive.*

A/N. Hey readers! Another update here. Hope you guys enjoyed it...please comment and subscribe...I think I'm having a writer's block lol.