Chapter8-It must be done

The only exception.

Onew's POV

*One, two and three. Time to ring the doorbell. Please just don't react too badly to my surprise visit...please turn out well...* I took a deep breath and pressed the doorbell. I did not even have a chance to breathe when the door swung open.

*Gosh! Was he waiting by the door?? That was like supernatural speed!* I thought, my mouth dropped open, unable to believe the sight before me. Not only was he absolutely fast but he was also clothed in a butler-like uniform. The handsome man in front of me opened his mouth and said," Sir, how can I help you?" "Err...I'm loo...looking for Jes...Jessica." I stuttered still unable to absorb the happenings. The butler raised his eyebrows in doubt and questioned me.again,"Sir, are you sure you are looking for Young Lady? You did not make a mistake and found another house instead of the one you are looking for?

" I shuffled my legs, shifting the weight of my body from one leg to another. And back again. And again. During the awkward silence, numerous thoughts ran through my head.*Crap! TAEMIN!! Did you find the wrong house?? Or did you get the information from some blur-block??*

The awkward silence between the butler and me was finally broken after whats seemed like an eternity... A crystal clear voice shattered that imaginary glass barrier."Siwon!! Who.is it at the door??" A dainty looking girl ran out excitedly, a bright smile plastered on her face. *That girl looks really like Jessica...her petite form, pure untouched skin that shone under the sun, her cute rosebud lips and those wavy.tresses.the girl possessed...* I grab a hold of myself.realising that I was staring shamelessly at her. I took a second glance and my mouth dropped open mirroring the image before me. That girl was Jessica!!

Jessica's POV

*Is the person before me Onew?!?!? But there is no reason for him to be here...unless... He's here for me??* I thought slightly touched but that only lasted for a split second when I snapped back into reality, chiding myself for the earlier thoughts that ran through my head.

"What are you doing here? Oni?" I asked coldly l, though my heart was breaking as I said those words knowing that he would definitely be damaged by the fact that I did not even take heart to remember his name... I saw him flinch when those words sank in. He said with no motivation and confidence at all,"jessica, are you going to school?"

"With the same cold and unfeeling tone, I replied," Obviously. Where else would I go??" " oh...of course nowhere else..." He replied, his face turning beet red." So do you wanna go now?" "What?!" I asked raising my voice by an octave, genuinely surprised and taken aback by what he just said."Is it too early for you? I'm just afraid that if we go any later...we might be late for school and earn a detention..." He ended of, still not getting the point behind my outburst.

I hesitated not knowing how to bring the news across that I was chauffeured everywhere daily. Not wanting to break his heart again.

At that moment Siwon snorted, capturing both Onew's and my attention. "Our Young Lady does not take any form of transport other than chauffeured cars, private jets/ships and helicopters...so you get my point right? You will be going to school by yourself." Siwon ended of, smirking arrogantly. I looked at Onew and bit my lips, he looked so sad and disappointed. I hated myself at that moment. Hated myself for breaking a pure innocent boy's heart...though I was relieved that Siwon freed me of my oppresipn, I hated him for being so unfeeling in breaking the news to Onew.

"Oh, by the way, you better go now. Just a word of advice but you will never make it on time for school. Even if you fly...",Siwon added smirking again."Let's go Young Lady." I walked of without turning back again, knowing that if I ever did that I would not be able to hold in my tears that were threatening to fall.

I sighed deeply, thinking.

"Sica, can't we just fetch Onew to school with us? There is still some space here...I can't bear his face..." Seohyun asked, gesturing to the empty space beside her. I hesitated not knowing how to answer her, when the past heartbreaks, failures in relationships and the vulnerability dating someone presented me. I gently shook my head, as a response to her question. Seohyun opened as if in disagreement when she stopped sighing.

*I'm really sorry Onew but it must be done. I cannot be vulnerable to anybody. I cannot fall for someone. Just give up...* I stared out of the window, as a single silent tear rolled down my cheek.

 

A/N Hey I updated just as I promised and please subscribe!! And comment people!! The wall is lonely and needs attention!!! Keke...have.a good night people!:):)